McCormick® Grill Mates® Spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning uploaded by Katrina E.McCormick® Grill Mates® Spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning uploaded by Ghydaa A.McCormick® Grill Mates® Spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning uploaded by Allison G.

BY MCCORMICK

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this spicy blend of coarsely ground spices to liven up the flavor of steaks and burgers.

Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper And Red Pepper), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, And Extractives Of Dill And Paprika.

K R.
Saint Charles, MO
This Montreal steak seasoning is pretty good, but it can be a little too spicy if not used in moderation. We will stick to the regular Montreal seasoning or mix it with a tiny bit of spicy for full flavor. Works well on steak and chicken. Definitely recommend if you like a little kick.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
We def dont use this just on Steak we also use it on Chicken and Burgers as well. I love the flavor it gives off and is smokey which reminds me of bbq without having to actually grill lol. It dispenses nicely and is around $3 at my supermarket. I recommend if your looking for something with a little smoke to it to try this.
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
My family really likes their steaks seasoned with McCormick's Spicy Montreal Steak. It adds lots flavor with just a kick of spice. I also like to mix it in my hamburger meat and grill burgers. Great with Monterrey jack cheese on top. Another way we enjoy, is with fajita's, sprinkle some on our beef and even chicken with peppers and onion. Kind of gives it a southwest taste. I highly recommend it!
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Everyone needs to have a container of this seasoning in their cupboard. It's not just for seasoning steak; use in all kinds of cooking, all types of salads, for just about everything. A simple sprinkle makes a world of difference--try it on fish. Wow!
Shan R.
Honolulu, HI
I love the flavor of this seasoning! My boyfriend introduce it to me as he uses it and now I never forget to repurchase this whenever I ran out. It's such a tasty seasoning! I enjoy the flavor it brings whenever I cook chicken, or any kind of meat! :D
Fallyn D.
Lake Alfred, FL
I absolutely love using this seasoning on my steaks. This makes even a "meh" cut of steak taste like it cost a lot more money than it actually did!

My only gripe: I wish the peppercorns were ground up better. Sometimes they're a tad overwhelming.
Amanda M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This is just about the most amazing flavoring for any type of meat you will be throwing on the grill this summer! It is a staple seasoning in our household and recommend to anyone who has never tried it!
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Yaaaaas! McCormick is my favorite spice company ever. Being originally from the east cost, their spices were always in our cupboard. I especially enjoy the Montreal steak seasoning. I use it in burgers, beef and chicken! It's perfect
Tristan C.
Spicy? I'm there. But it wasn't as spicy as I thought it would be but maybe that's a precaution to not be too spicy for anyone. I really hope they come out with another formula for this
Kelly L.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have used this for a while on steaks of all sorts (other meats at times, too). It's the only steak seasoning I use. It's great for both skillet and grill cooking. I would highly recommend for an all-in-one steak seasoning.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I haven't seen this anywhere yet! Is it the same as the regular Montreal steak with a slight kick?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like this seasoning?

Kohl's