McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood Marinade
A sweet and smoky blend of chili pepper, red pepper, garlic and applewood smoke flavor.
- Smoky Applewood Marinade
- Makes 2/3 cup marinade.
- package Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood Marinade
- cup oil
- tablespoons water
- tablespoons cider vinegar
- pounds chicken, pork , seafood, or vegetables
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. (Marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes). Remove from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill or broil until cooked through, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
Carolina Applewood Marinade: Substitute 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard for the water in Step 1. Continue as directed.
Salt, Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Cinnamon, Red Pepper), Dehydrated Cane Syrup, Garlic, Molasses (Refinery Syrup, Cane Molasses, Caramel Color), Onion, Potato And Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor (Including Applewood Smoke), Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), Yueast Extract, And Chicken.see more...