BY MCCORMICK

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this smoky sweet blend of coarsely ground spices to liven up the flavor of chicken, pork, and salmon.

Salt, Cane Sugar, Brown Sugar, Molasses (Refinery Syrup, Cane Molasses, Caramel Color), Garlic, Onion, Spices (Including Paprika, Chili Pepper), Orange Peel, Red Bell Pepper, Maple Syrup & Natural Flavor (Including Smoke).

Buy on Walmart*
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The McCormick Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple is one of the best rubs i have ever used. IT comes in a 13.5 ounce plastic bottle. I have used almost 2 full containers in 2 weeks! Tried the seasoning for the 4th of July on chicken and ribs. It was such a success that I ordered another bottle last week and have used almost all of it for ribs last night. I used the left overs to make pulled pork this morning. I watch my carbohydrate intake and this seasoning has zero carbs. It is wonderful on ribs and chicken, which are both low carb and high protein. It is made with all natural herbs and spices, including brown sugar, red bell pepper, paprika, garlic, onion and salt.
Amanda T.
Flint, MI
We love grilling out and trying new seasonings. We have tried everything from plain and simple salt and pepper to overnight marinades. We came across McCormick grill mates last year and have tried every kind, and this smokehouse maple is by far our favorite! We use it as a dry rub on steak and pork. It's even amazing for Steak and Eggs for breakfast! Definitely going to have to buy stock with how much of this we buy!
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
I LOVE this rub. I usually use it on steaks with great results, but I tried it on salmon last night and it was HEAVENLY. Just the perfect amount of salty and sweet.
Nick D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
One of my grilled chicken go to spices. It has a deep smoky flavor and a sweet hit of maple. It smells great when it hits the grill and adds instant pop to a meal. I even round out the meal by sprinkling some inn green beans or broccoli.
Chanel N.
Spokane, WA
I just tried this seasoning the other night and it worked really well! I used it with some boneless pork chops and it gave the meat the extra flavor it needed. However, it's not my favorite McCormick seasoning so in the case of red meats I would recommend some of their others.
Kerri A.
Bay City, Wi
This is my absolute favorite flavor in the McCormick seasonings. I use it on chicken and pork. When making pork chops I tend to add a pinch of brown sugar too to help glaze the seasoning on the grill. I highly recommend this flavor!!
Jennifer O.
Oak Harbor, OH
This is my all time favorite seasoning and perfect for a bbq. I use it when making burgers or to season pork chops. The flavor has a nice taste of maple and it sweet and delicious.
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love ALL the McCormick Grill Mates seasonings and the Smokehouse Maple is awesome for some pork chops or tenderloins. I also use it for my chicken sometimes but I think it pairs best with pork products.
Kristina H.
Banning, CA
Love using this seasoning on ribs or steaks. It gives it that extra taste that is delicious! I found it at our loca l Walmart on sale so decided to give it a try.
Kolleen K.
This deserves 10 stars! I use it in everything, chicken, potatoes, like every type of potatoes. If I don't have bacon out I use this on my baked potatoes. It's so good on everything.
Andrea R.
How is the sodium level?