BY MCCORMICK

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this lively blend of roasted garlic, onion, dill and coriander to add distinctive flavor to grilled chicken or pork.

Salt, Onion, Spices (Including Black Pepper, Coriander And Parsley), Roasted Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Annatto (Color), Erythorbic Acid (As An Antioxidant), And Natural Flavor.

• What is your best/favorite recipe using McCormick® Grill...1 Answers
VANESSA M.
This is seriously my favorite seasoning! You can season any type of meat with this and it will always taste yummy! You don’t need much and you don’t have to add any other seasonings to get a delicious tasting dish. I buy this is a huge size from SamsClub
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love using grill mate spices. They add that extra flavor to make any meat taste so much better. They are about $4.00 where I live so I usually stock up on them when my grocery store has a sell on them. I usually use this one on chicken or pork chops.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I use this seasoning on a potato side dish I make, I cube potatoes and put them in a large bowl, I sprinkle the McCormick Grill Mates Roasted garlic and Herb on them toss around add more if needed then dump into a cake pan and bake until potatoes are done, It's awesome! and we never have left overs!
Jennifer K.
Buffalo, NY
This is a really good seasoning to use on steaks and Hamburg. I found you can't just throw burgers on the grill.if you add this to them as they are grilling everyone loves it. I have people always ask what I use. I keep a fresh jar of this all year round. It makes every meal sooo good.
Heather K.
I used to use marinades but always forgot that I needed to get then started a good amount of time before coming to get the best flavor. So I decided to use the dry spice and I'm so pleased I did. McCormick grill mates roasted garlic and herb has such a nice robust and powerful flavor. You can taste all the different ingredients and they all marry each other perfectly. Well worth trying if you're looking for a fast way to season.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is my go-to for many great dishes, especially pan fried chicken. It is a delicious addition to any meat. Simply the best seasoning ever for grilling chicken, steak or fish. Its sometimes hard to find because so many people love it. Great mix of herbs and spices. Love it
Paula J.
Beaver Dam, KY
McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb is just the right taste you need for so many dishes!!! I've used it with chicken, pork, and hamburger. And also used in many side dishes as well. I would recommend this for a "staple" in my spice drawer. 😉 McCormick Grill Mates have a lot of other flavors I have tried I love, too.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I've used the McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb when I BBQ for my family and it adds that extra spice to the good that is needed to make everyone's taste buds go crazy! I even use it to spice up my regular food, not only BBQ. McCormick is one of, if not my favorite brand of spice that I use EVERY TIME I cook.
Adrian H.
Danville, IL
I love McCormick, especially the government ill mates. I makes it easy to add flavor to grilled meats and veggies. My favorite is shish-kebabs, you want to put the meat on separate sticks then vegetables. This makes it so the veggies won't burn and you can cook your meat to your liking. Sprinkle on a little oil and McCormick grill mates and your good to go! YuMmy
Evelyn B.
Long Beach, CA
I love this seasoning use it every time I cook beef sometimes I put it on potatoe salads or when I cook them in the squillet I cut the them intro squares. It's just watering my mouth right now lol. Honestly try this if you haven't. Great seasoning for your beef, chicken, anything that you want some flavor for.
Ashley J.
What is your best/favorite recipe using McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning?