McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb uploaded by Gabrielle C.McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY MCCORMICK #50 in Spices

McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
MC. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
I love using grill mate spices. They add that extra flavor to make any meat taste so much better. They are about $4.00 where I live so I usually stock up on them when my grocery store has a sell on them. I usually use this one on chicken or pork chops.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
I use this seasoning on a potato side dish I make, I cube potatoes and put them in a large bowl, I sprinkle the McCormick Grill Mates Roasted garlic and Herb on them toss around add more if needed then dump into a cake pan and bake until potatoes are done, It's awesome! and we never have left overs!
Melanie L.
Bishop, CA
This is really good on grilled chicken, not to strong though so you may want to add some additional garlic if your like me and love it
Fennella D.
Anyone who is serious about cooking knows that just a dash of this to season your food will have it taste so good. Love this seasoning.
Ashsa M.
ellijay
Foodie Expert
Amazing flavor. I love garlic and herbs!! Perfect blend of everything! Great price. I used in spagetti so far and its great!!
DeAnna C.
I add this on my chicken and a tiny bit on my hamburgers. Baked, grilled, fried, gives perfect flavor to all chicken!
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
Foodie Expert
Love al their spices.. If you really want to give chicken, fish or veggies some wow taste factor, def give a sprinkle if one of their blends.. Yumm
Robin K.
Fort Smith
Foodie Expert
My husband grills alot.he has tried a lot of spices but loves this one.you can use on all meats and it tastes so good.
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
Foodie Expert
Love to cook with this spice! It works great for many different things. Would definitely recoment.
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
I love this stuff. The flavors are on point and they taste pretty fresh for the most part.