BY MCCORMICK

This sweet, smoky blend of chili peppers, savory spices and herbs gives meat a bold, flavorful crust that seals in juices.

Chili Pepper, Spices And Herbs (Including Red Pepper), Brown Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Onion, Apple Cider Vinegar, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, And Corn Syrup Solids.

Buy on Walmart*
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Delicious! 🍴 We've used this as intended, but I've also used it on other meats and sometimes on potatoes 😂 It's a pretty perfect blend- not "too much" of anything that stands out, like in some other brands of rubs where you can taste more salt, more pepper or more of one seasoning than of the others.
Lisa F.
Rock Hill, SC
Very flavorful and just a little bit goes a long way. I usually add a layer of brown sugar lightly overtop when using on a pork butt., a small amount of Coke and about 1/4 cup of cider vinegar. Throw in crock pot on low for 8-9 hours.
Bone pulls right on out. Shred meat with 2 forks and dinner is done.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
McCormick has a bunch of delicious flavor seasoning I especially love the BROWN sugar bourbon I mix according to directions but add 2/3 cup of orange juice and let Marinate 24 to 48 hours it's amazing but I also turn the meat half way through
Gabriella L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I use this pork rub in my ribs. I think it does a great job in marinating the pork. It is not too salty and gives the pork a bit of a smoky flavor.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
I love this pork rub. I use it on chops, pork loin, and roast. It gives a delicious flavor and very easy to use. Great quality. Delicious!
Daysha S.
Love this rub! Goes great on ribs when grilling. I also use v it when cooking inside the home as well, makes the meat taste delicious
Mallory H.
S Charleston, OH
I use this as a staple in my household! I use it for my ribs and any type of meat or poultry! Great flavor and amazing taste!
Tammi M.
These ribs are great.Have not gotten a bad tasting one yet. Highly recommend tastes great on any form of pork grilled.
Julie B.
I like to use this rub on pork loin or chops. I give a nice flavor without being to much. Great product for the price.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
We love this pre made rub! It's tasty and has the perfect amount of spices!!!