BY MCCORMICK #62 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

McCormick® Grill Mates® Peppercorn & Garlic Marinade.

MC.

Flavor you can see™! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
This marinade in particular is so full of flavor it leaves your taste buds singing. I soak my steaks about 30 minutes to an hour before grilling and the meat really does lock in the flavor. The garlic is not overpowering either.
Clarice G.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
These marinade packets are really flavorful. I've used this one on steaks and they turned out great. Just follow the directions as indicated on the pack and you'll do fine!
Krys R.
One of our household favorites!! We love all their marinades but this one happens to make everyone happy. Quick and easy allows more time to spend with my family.
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
I used this during the summer on a lot funny foods and it was delicious!! I recommend this for grilling and adding that special taste
Hayley P.
Shenandoah, IA
Great marinade packets. Full of flavor great on steak or chicken. Good on the grill or in the crock pot.
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
Foodie Expert
Love!!! Perfect on Steak or pork!!!! mix with ranch packet for great crockpot chicken!
Martha p.
Vista, CA
LOVE IT!!! IS REALLY EASY TO USE N IT HAS SO MUCH FLAVOR I LOVE USING IT ON RIBS..
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorites by grill mates. Love this of steak chicken or pork!
Kendra H.
Marion, OH
Love this to use with chicken for meal prep, it's easy and quick and adds that extra zing