BY MCCORMICK #7 in Spices

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices for bolder tasting steaks and burgers.

Coarse Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper And Red Pepper), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Paprika.

• What is your favorite food besides steak that you add thi...1 Answers
Otis H.
Tampa
NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. This stuff is amazing, and I mean it really pushes whatever you’re grilling to the next level. It’s simple, not overpowering, but everything you need at the same time.
Steak? Add this
Burgers? Add this
Ribs? I mean there’s really great rubs you should try out, I’ll even review some eventually... but add this!

Give this a go I highly recommend this product!
PiecesOf C.
I can’t have steak without adding this seasoning. I just can’t. I add it on raw steak then cook it. It’s the perfect blend of salt, pepper, onions, garlic and whatever else is in there (which of course is listed on the bottle). #influenstereats
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
I love McCormick and have a full fridge and pantry with all the good stuff.I enjoy this on potato, meats, and I recommend it.I also like the montreal steak spice sauce..Must try! So tasty.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this as an all purpose seasoning even if it's not steak. It's a great compilation of flavors and has a tang of spiciness so it goes well on anything roasted, especially vegetables. The texture is a medium coarseness so it's an effective dry rub. Highly recommend!
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I love this seasoning and use it on practically everything. It’s great for steak, chicken, and beef. I’ll sometimes even put some in a cheese quesadilla or mash potatoes to give some extra flavor. I’ve gone through multiple bottles and will always use and love this.
Lynn B.
This makes hamburgers taste so flavorful. I mix it in before forming patties. I’ll sprinkle it on top of other beef cuts. It works for grilled or pan fried meat. I buy this frequently as I run out. I’d suggest trying it on for beef.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Got this on a whim one day and found some new spices to try and it’s our favorite in our home. We cook the steak with butter and this seasoning in a skillet and then take out the meat and make a cream sauce with the seasonings in the pan! Yummy yummy!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This is one of the best seasonings.  It's moderately priced and easy to find in grocery stores.  I like to use it on steaks, pork chops, and hamburgers.  It really brings out the natural flavorings of the meat and doesn't overpower it.  I will continue to buy this.
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
This is my favorite red meats seasoning my family always compliments my food when I cook with this.You don't have to worry to add anything else this has great flavor and enough salt just sprinkle and it's ready to cook.
Marisa R.
I love this seasoning! I use it on both steak and chicken and it really provides an amazing flavor vs boring & plain grilled chicken or steak. Its super affordable and can be found at any grocery store. I've used it on grilled and baked chicken and it adds the perfect amount of flavor.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too