BY MCCORMICK #11 in Spices

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices for bolder tasting steaks and burgers.

Coarse Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper And Red Pepper), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Paprika.

Marie W.
Boiling Springs
This MAY be my all time favorite spice. I use it on and in far more than just beef. My potatoes get it, my soups and stews get it, my sauces and gravies get it! Every weekend my husband and I cook a nice, big breakfast. Guess what this breakfast has in it? That's right!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Wow! This spice mix is amazing! It isn't super salty, which is the problem for me usually. The flavor is deep and it can spice up so much more that steak!
Otis H.
Tampa
NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. This stuff is amazing, and I mean it really pushes whatever you’re grilling to the next level. It’s simple, not overpowering, but everything you need at the same time.
Steak? Add this
Burgers? Add this
Ribs? I mean there’s really great rubs you should try out, I’ll even review some eventually... but add this!

Give this a go I highly recommend this product!
Cristina G.
I can’t have steak without adding this seasoning. I just can’t. I add it on raw steak then cook it. It’s the perfect blend of salt, pepper, onions, garlic and whatever else is in there (which of course is listed on the bottle). #influenstereats
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
I love McCormick and have a full fridge and pantry with all the good stuff.I enjoy this on potato, meats, and I recommend it.I also like the montreal steak spice sauce..Must try! So tasty.
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I used to work as a "Chef, we used this over oven roasted potatoes. It's my go to for great steaks and burgers too. "This blend has an amazing mix of spices and it compliments everything from potatoes and veggies to meat. "You can even make a great sauce with this by just taking simple ingredients such as heavy cream, parm cheese, a bit of real buter and hitting it with fresh herbs and Montreal Seasoning. The sauce goes well over just about anything you like savory.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this as an all purpose seasoning even if it's not steak. It's a great compilation of flavors and has a tang of spiciness so it goes well on anything roasted, especially vegetables. The texture is a medium coarseness so it's an effective dry rub. Highly recommend!
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I love this seasoning and use it on practically everything. It’s great for steak, chicken, and beef. I’ll sometimes even put some in a cheese quesadilla or mash potatoes to give some extra flavor. I’ve gone through multiple bottles and will always use and love this.
Lynn B.
This makes hamburgers taste so flavorful. I mix it in before forming patties. I’ll sprinkle it on top of other beef cuts. It works for grilled or pan fried meat. I buy this frequently as I run out. I’d suggest trying it on for beef.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Got this on a whim one day and found some new spices to try and it’s our favorite in our home. We cook the steak with butter and this seasoning in a skillet and then take out the meat and make a cream sauce with the seasonings in the pan! Yummy yummy!
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this any good?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too

back