BY MCCORMICK #7 in Spices

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices for bolder tasting steaks and burgers.

Coarse Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper And Red Pepper), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Paprika.

Megan H.
Sedalia, MO
We always buy the largest bottle of this stuff we can find because we go through it like crazy. I love this seasoning on my steak and also on hamburgers as well. It has the perfect amount of salt and spice and I can't get enough.
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love using the McCormick spices on all our meats when we have a bbq ! It adds such a great flavor and we love to marinate the meat it ! Hands down the best brand of spices and seasoning.
tanisha b.
This is my go-to fool proof all around steak seasoning.
Just grab some steak, dash on both sides of the meat (I like sprinkling some rum or tequila on the meat). Let it marinade overnight and cook to your liking.
If you are bad at cooking and need to impress someone, then just use this on some steak.
Pair it with some mashed potatoes and veggies ( to the non-cooks use the ready-to-eat microwave steam bag veggies)
For Vegans, this stuff is good on some firm tofu. Blend the spice into olive oil, slap it on tofu and grill it up on a pan (or BBQ) or roast it in the oven (400°c for ten mins).
Jessica D.
Shawsville, VA
This spice is amazing. It says for steak but if you put this on poultry it's wonderful. My family cannot eat a lot of red meat so to find a spice that is versatile keeps us coming back
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely my favorite steak seasoning out of them all. This brand has lots of other amazing spices, but this one stands out and has a strong and beautiful flavor.
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
This seasoning is very good and taste good. We almost always use it when we cookout. We use it on our steaks or burgers. It really enhances the flavor of the food.
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
McCormick is one of my go to seasoning brands. I always have a few different flavor seasoning from this brand in the cabinet, this one included! In my opinion the Montreal Steak season has such a wonderful combination of ingredients that it flavors the meat perfectly alone. I have used it in combination though with other ingredients like fresh onion , garlic but either way it is delicious. I also love using it on other items like baked chickens so its not just for steak BBQ !
hien L.
Trussville, AL
The easiest and most tastiest seasoning for any grilling items! This has become a must have in our household. All of our steaks and burgers always comes out having the best flavors with this seasoning. If you have trouble coming up with your own recipe, no problem! McCormick made sure to have the recipe on their label, too! Whether you are cooking or marinating meats for the first time, this seasoning makes your food taste like you were made to be a grill master!!
Camille Q.
Parksville , Ky
This seasoning for me and my fiance is a must have! When this isn't in our cabinet we panic a little, this is great on absolutely ANYTHING! The flavor is great, it's not extremely expensive and sooooooo worth it, overall I am satisfied Everytime I use it. I say dooo iiittt!!! This is my favorite by far.
Kristy C.
My husband loves steak, so I thought this would be fun and easy to try, just to give the steak a new flavor. It was beyond what I expected! I let the steak soak in the seasons for an hour and cooked on the skillet. The flavor was amazing and I did not have to add anything else to the steak. An easy, delicious way to add full flavor to your steak.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this any good?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too