BY MCCORMICK #7 in Spices

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices for bolder tasting steaks and burgers.

Coarse Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper And Red Pepper), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Paprika.

• What is your favorite food besides steak that you add thi...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I love this seasoning! I use it every time I cook steak. My husband, who's from Texas also loves when I cook using this seasoning. It seasons the steak in just the right way to make it come over more flavorful than just using regular salt and pepper. This was the first seasoning I used from this brand and I've since bought other seasonings from this brand.
Angela G.
Marion , TX
Great for grilling! I usually put this on anything that is going to go on the grill. I'll even use it in certain recipes for baking like meatloaf, even my burgers. I've used this for a very long time. I'll continue to use it, and it's not super expensive. It lasts for a long time as well.
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
We grill steak all the time at our house. This is my go to seasoning for it. Everyone loves it and it has a great flavor! My family/friends will ask what I use and then I just show them the bottle of the steak seasoning. Some were shocked and others knew exactly what I used. It isn't expensive. I usually buy it at Wal-mart or Sam's Club.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Such a great blend for steaks. It makes it so much easier when seasoning because you only need this instead of a handful of seasonings. I was surely impressed with this product.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Literally the best mix! I use this on nearly everything! Even French fries! It's a great price and one packet lasts quite a while! I would definitely recommend and would of course buy the whole store full! Must have any time of year! Especially on that grill!!
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Coming from a household of carnivores, I make steak all the time. I've experimented in the past with home-made rubs and seasoning, but I always *always* come back to Montreal Steak seasoning. After you try it, you simply just can't go back to anything else - this is the ultimate perfect steak rub, and there's literally nothing that you would want to add to make it better. I usually take a steak out of the fridge once I get back from work so that it can warm up to room temperature in an hour, then with my hands, rub it all over generously with montreal steak seasoning (less generously if you have a thinner steak, because the salt level can get out of hand pretty quickly), making sure to get into every nook and crevice. Then heat up the cast iron pan, throw in a little pat of butter, and cook the steak briefly on each side to taste. Make a side of garlic bread and simple green salad; dinner doesn't get better than this.
Olivia E.
Edelstein , IL
McCormick grill mates seasonings are our go to for seasonings ! They make a wide variety of flavors and make it so easy to spice up any recipe! Super affordable and high quality . From chili to fish and steaks! Wonderful!
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
This is my favorite red meats seasoning my family always compliments my food when I cook with this.You don't have to worry to add anything else this has great flavor and enough salt just sprinkle and it's ready to cook.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Oh how I wished I would have tried this seasoning a long time ago. It taste so good. I use it for my burgers and steaks and it gives my meal an extra life every time I use it. I highly recommend it you will not be sorry.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
This is a fantastic, must-have spice. We put it on hamburgers and steaks and it completes both! You can buy it at Walmart. It's both flavorful and salty and gives meat that extra boost of flavor. I would def buy again!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too