McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning 29 oz. Shaker uploaded by Shawnda H.McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning 29 oz. Shaker uploaded by Emilia H.McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning 29 oz. Shaker uploaded by Annalisa H.

BY MCCORMICK #14 in Spices

Shake on this Montreal Steak Seasoning robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices for bolder tasting steaks and burgers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brigitte G.
Columbia Station
Seriously i don't know how steak was ever made without this seasoning! They say you only need A1 sauce for bad steak...well' i haven't used A1 for years thanks to this steak sauce! McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning 29 oz. Shaker
Gabrielle G.
I seriously cannot grill steak without this seasoning. I always thought steaks had to be marinated to be any good but this stuff just brings out the true flavors of a great steak! It's a must have in your pantry!
Megan H.
Wahiawa , HI
We always buy the largest bottle of this stuff we can find because we go through it like crazy. I love this seasoning on my steak and also on hamburgers as well. It has the perfect amount of salt and spice and I can't get enough.
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
McCormick is one of my go to seasoning brands. I always have a few different flavor seasoning from this brand in the cabinet, this one included! In my opinion the Montreal Steak season has such a wonderful combination of ingredients that it flavors the meat perfectly alone. I have used it in combination though with other ingredients like fresh onion , garlic but either way it is delicious. I also love using it on other items like baked chickens so its not just for steak BBQ !
hien L.
Trussville, AL
The easiest and most tastiest seasoning for any grilling items! This has become a must have in our household. All of our steaks and burgers always comes out having the best flavors with this seasoning. If you have trouble coming up with your own recipe, no problem! McCormick made sure to have the recipe on their label, too! Whether you are cooking or marinating meats for the first time, this seasoning makes your food taste like you were made to be a grill master!!
Kristy C.
My husband loves steak, so I thought this would be fun and easy to try, just to give the steak a new flavor. It was beyond what I expected! I let the steak soak in the seasons for an hour and cooked on the skillet. The flavor was amazing and I did not have to add anything else to the steak. An easy, delicious way to add full flavor to your steak.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I began using Montreal Steak when I received it from Influenster. This is such a great product to use. The flavor it gives meat is amazing! So good and easy to use. I have checked out pricing at store at it is really reasonable. Definitely adding this to my pantry. I got my mother in law hooked on this.
Nikki L.
Princeton, WV
This is a must have for steaks even burgers massage this into your meat and it will leave your mouth watering this isn't recommended for people with low heat tolerances. The price is fair and definitely a good value YOUR MEAT DEPENDS ON IT! I will use this for my steaks now until the end of time I purchased this at Kroger!
Shana S.
Athens , GA
My boyfriend uses this religiously. He will not grill steaks without it and I have to admit, I can taste the difference when I eat a steak without it. It is the perfect spice blend for meat. This big pack goes a long way. Also good with grilled chicken and burgers!
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Doesn't take away from the flavor of the steak itself... If you're looking for a seasoning that is a good balance of salty and a nice hint of spice then this is your best bet. I use this seasoning on chicken and on different stir fry etc.. All around great seasoning
Jackie B.