McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning uploaded by Stephanie M.McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning uploaded by Karla H.

BY MCCORMICK #94 in Spices

MC® McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning.
Flavor you can see! see more...

samantha r.
Roberts, IL
The other day at the store, my boyfriend and i were grocery shopping. we passed the seasoning isle which i knew i should have ran past it because of course being a grilling man, he HAD to get seasonings. $50 later we were able to leave. i didn't pay much attention to him but in the check out i realised he got $30 worth of this! well he used it during our past few cookouts and its delicious! idk if he should have spent $30 worth on it but very tasty!
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
LOVE this seasoning! It goes on almost everything at my house. It makes steaks taste delicious and you have any bland burger meat lying around, season it with this and add some parsley and you are sure to get some very taste burgers. This thing is absolutely amazing. It does have quite a bit of sodium, but its so worth it!
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely love this seasoning i can not cook my steaks at home without it and i honestly don't even waste my time ordering a steak when we go out because i know it won't be seasoned with this! i also like to use a dash of this in one of my chicken breast marinade's!! i like to pair it with seasoning salt and garlic salt gives any marinade a nice kick!
Jessica S.
My husband and I put McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning on everything. From steak, to chicken, to seasoning random things in the kitchen, we use it very frequently. It always gives our food a wonderful flavor, and seasons perfectly. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to add a little flavor to their grilled or cooked food.
Samantha B.
This brand it amazing not only does it taste great and make your taste buds tingle but you don't see your self sitting down adding anything to it . ( salt pepper ) anything at all. I personally use this on my ribs and steak but sometimes I use it on my pork chops to for that nice grill taste in the summer .
Emily P.
This seasoning is delicious on/in so many things! My family loves to put it on our grilled steak, burgers, and poultry as well as mix some into our homemade gravies. The options for using this are pretty much endless. The flavor is great and adds just the right amount of kick without going overboard.
Vernae H.
I love this brand and am hooked on this product. I even started adding it to my eggs. I love it on steak-and-eggs, so it was perfect for omelets and scrambles. I like it more on beef than on seafood and chicken. I use their other products on chicken and seafood.
Michelle W.
I love love love the Montreal Steak seasoning. It goes amazing on every type of steak- whether cooked on the grill, stove, in the oven, or in the crockpot. I also use it on my hamburger patties, chicken, and even to season my homemade potato wedges/fries.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
My favorite steak seasoning, its very tasty. There is garlic, pepper, coriander and all kinds of good tasting seasonings mixed together. I use it on more than just steaks also its great on burgers and pork chops, heck its even good on chicken!
Jillian M.
Madera, CA
I love this stuff it has great flavor. I like that it has large pieces of pepper so you can really get the bite from it. I use this on a lot of different foods and not just when I'm barbequing,