BY MCCORMICK #8 in Spices

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices for bolder tasting steaks and burgers.

Coarse Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper And Red Pepper), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Paprika.

• What is your favorite food besides steak that you add thi...1 Answers
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
I love this seasoning and use it on practically everything. It’s great for steak, chicken, and beef. I’ll sometimes even put some in a cheese quesadilla or mash potatoes to give some extra flavor. I’ve gone through multiple bottles and will always use and love this.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Got this on a whim one day and found some new spices to try and it’s our favorite in our home. We cook the steak with butter and this seasoning in a skillet and then take out the meat and make a cream sauce with the seasonings in the pan! Yummy yummy!
Lynn B.
This makes hamburgers taste so flavorful. I mix it in before forming patties. I’ll sprinkle it on top of other beef cuts. It works for grilled or pan fried meat. I buy this frequently as I run out. I’d suggest trying it on for beef.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this as an all purpose seasoning even if it's not steak. It's a great compilation of flavors and has a tang of spiciness so it goes well on anything roasted, especially vegetables. The texture is a medium coarseness so it's an effective dry rub. Highly recommend!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This is one of the best seasonings.  It's moderately priced and easy to find in grocery stores.  I like to use it on steaks, pork chops, and hamburgers.  It really brings out the natural flavorings of the meat and doesn't overpower it.  I will continue to buy this.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I am a huge fan of using this steak seasoning on steaks and burgers! It’s not spicy, just very flavorful and brings out the natural flavors of the meat! It’s easy to find in the grocery and very affordable. I can’t even imagine how many bottles I have gone through of this good stuff!
Marisa R.
I love this seasoning! I use it on both steak and chicken and it really provides an amazing flavor vs boring & plain grilled chicken or steak. Its super affordable and can be found at any grocery store. I've used it on grilled and baked chicken and it adds the perfect amount of flavor.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
Seasoning ever. And goes great with all meals in my opinion I use it I even use it with chicken. I do highly recommend using this even if you use a little bit or a lot to still taste great.. You can get at almost any store.
Jasmin F.
This is so good!!!! I actually use it on Chicken it is so good and gives Baked Chicken this crust on the skill that is truely ideal.  I would recommend it to everyone! Try it once and you'll love it!
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Its incredible. I use it with a lot of my dishes, not just steak. Its good with veggies, pork, potatoes too! It is so versatile! I can bet its good in any stews or soups.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too