BY MCCORMICK #3 in Spices

McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning.
MC®. see more...

• What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah H.
Smithfield , IL
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of using this steak seasoning on steaks and burgers! It’s not spicy, just very flavorful and brings out the natural flavors of the meat! It’s easy to find in the grocery and very affordable. I can’t even imagine how many bottles I have gone through of this good stuff!
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
Seasoning ever. And goes great with all meals in my opinion I use it I even use it with chicken. I do highly recommend using this even if you use a little bit or a lot to still taste great.. You can get at almost any store.
Jasmin F.
Foodie Expert
This is so good!!!! I actually use it on Chicken it is so good and gives Baked Chicken this crust on the skill that is truely ideal.  I would recommend it to everyone! Try it once and you'll love it!
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Foodie Expert
Its incredible. I use it with a lot of my dishes, not just steak. Its good with veggies, pork, potatoes too! It is so versatile! I can bet its good in any stews or soups.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
This is a must have seasoning in our house, my 16 year old son is my " Grill Master" and he loves this on his pork chops, and steaks (we eat pork chops more often though). The bottle will only be empty down to the top of the label and he's putting it on the grocery list like he's got one more use out of it and he won't have any more :)
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
Foodie Expert
This is amazing for grilling... I never ever run out of this. Its bursting with great flavor. My family loves when we grill burgers, chicken, steak etc because they know I will be adding this great flavor. Depends what it is I'm cooking whether or not I use a lot or just a tad.
Debbie H.
08754
Foodie Expert
We use Montreal Steak Seasoning at least once a week. Not only do we use it to grill it on our Steaks we also have used it on our Pork Chops when we grill them outside. The Montreal Steak Seasoning makes everything amazing. We are able to buy it at our local food store so it is very covenant to purchase and it is not expensive at all which is always a plus. I definitely recommend you give this one a try.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Foodie Expert
Surprisingly, I do not use this product for steak. I do use it for my homemade burgers, though, and it makes all the difference! It is full of flavor and adds a bit of jazz to the meat. I like that it is available in multiple sizes, and it is sold in many stores. Very good spice mix!
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
This is a fantastic seasoning to have on hand. It has a great, peppery taste that you can sprinkle on any protein for a great pop of flavor. McCormick spices are also super affordable so it's just one of their many seasonings that I like to keep stocked up in my spice cabinet.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! One of my regular go tos when making steak, I even use it when I make steak an eggs😊 I did notice when you use too much it becomes a little on the salty side, but if you stick to the recommended no complaints! Even great on pork chops💁
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too