BY MCCORMICK #7 in Spices

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices for bolder tasting steaks and burgers.

Coarse Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper And Red Pepper), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Paprika.

Otis H.
Tampa
NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. This stuff is amazing, and I mean it really pushes whatever you’re grilling to the next level. It’s simple, not overpowering, but everything you need at the same time.
Steak? Add this
Burgers? Add this
Ribs? I mean there’s really great rubs you should try out, I’ll even review some eventually... but add this!

Give this a go I highly recommend this product!
Cristina G.
I can’t have steak without adding this seasoning. I just can’t. I add it on raw steak then cook it. It’s the perfect blend of salt, pepper, onions, garlic and whatever else is in there (which of course is listed on the bottle). #influenstereats
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I love this seasoning and use it on practically everything. It’s great for steak, chicken, and beef. I’ll sometimes even put some in a cheese quesadilla or mash potatoes to give some extra flavor. I’ve gone through multiple bottles and will always use and love this.
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I used to work as a "Chef, we used this over oven roasted potatoes. It's my go to for great steaks and burgers too. "This blend has an amazing mix of spices and it compliments everything from potatoes and veggies to meat. "You can even make a great sauce with this by just taking simple ingredients such as heavy cream, parm cheese, a bit of real buter and hitting it with fresh herbs and Montreal Seasoning. The sauce goes well over just about anything you like savory.
Lynn B.
This makes hamburgers taste so flavorful. I mix it in before forming patties. I’ll sprinkle it on top of other beef cuts. It works for grilled or pan fried meat. I buy this frequently as I run out. I’d suggest trying it on for beef.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This is one of the best seasonings.  It's moderately priced and easy to find in grocery stores.  I like to use it on steaks, pork chops, and hamburgers.  It really brings out the natural flavorings of the meat and doesn't overpower it.  I will continue to buy this.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I am a huge fan of using this steak seasoning on steaks and burgers! It’s not spicy, just very flavorful and brings out the natural flavors of the meat! It’s easy to find in the grocery and very affordable. I can’t even imagine how many bottles I have gone through of this good stuff!
Brigitte G.
Columbia Sta, OH
Seriously i don't know how steak was ever made without this seasoning! They say you only need A1 sauce for bad steak...well' i haven't used A1 for years thanks to this steak sauce! McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Got this on a whim one day and found some new spices to try and it’s our favorite in our home. We cook the steak with butter and this seasoning in a skillet and then take out the meat and make a cream sauce with the seasonings in the pan! Yummy yummy!
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this seasoning! I use it on both steak and chicken and it really provides an amazing flavor vs boring & plain grilled chicken or steak. Its super affordable and can be found at any grocery store. I've used it on grilled and baked chicken and it adds the perfect amount of flavor.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this any good?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too