BY MCCORMICK #9 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices for bolder tasting steaks and burgers.

Coarse Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper And Red Pepper), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Paprika.

• What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This is one of the best seasonings.  It's moderately priced and easy to find in grocery stores.  I like to use it on steaks, pork chops, and hamburgers.  It really brings out the natural flavorings of the meat and doesn't overpower it.  I will continue to buy this.
Marisa R.
I love this seasoning! I use it on both steak and chicken and it really provides an amazing flavor vs boring & plain grilled chicken or steak. Its super affordable and can be found at any grocery store. I've used it on grilled and baked chicken and it adds the perfect amount of flavor.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Got this on a whim one day and found some new spices to try and it’s our favorite in our home. We cook the steak with butter and this seasoning in a skillet and then take out the meat and make a cream sauce with the seasonings in the pan! Yummy yummy!
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
This is my favorite red meats seasoning my family always compliments my food when I cook with this.You don't have to worry to add anything else this has great flavor and enough salt just sprinkle and it's ready to cook.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I am a huge fan of using this steak seasoning on steaks and burgers! It’s not spicy, just very flavorful and brings out the natural flavors of the meat! It’s easy to find in the grocery and very affordable. I can’t even imagine how many bottles I have gone through of this good stuff!
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
Seasoning ever. And goes great with all meals in my opinion I use it I even use it with chicken. I do highly recommend using this even if you use a little bit or a lot to still taste great.. You can get at almost any store.
Jasmin F.
This is so good!!!! I actually use it on Chicken it is so good and gives Baked Chicken this crust on the skill that is truely ideal.  I would recommend it to everyone! Try it once and you'll love it!
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Its incredible. I use it with a lot of my dishes, not just steak. Its good with veggies, pork, potatoes too! It is so versatile! I can bet its good in any stews or soups.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
This is a must have seasoning in our house, my 16 year old son is my " Grill Master" and he loves this on his pork chops, and steaks (we eat pork chops more often though). The bottle will only be empty down to the top of the label and he's putting it on the grocery list like he's got one more use out of it and he won't have any more :)
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
This is amazing for grilling... I never ever run out of this. Its bursting with great flavor. My family loves when we grill burgers, chicken, steak etc because they know I will be adding this great flavor. Depends what it is I'm cooking whether or not I use a lot or just a tad.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What is your favorite food besides steak that you add this too