BY MCCORMICK #4 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

McCormick® Montreal Steak® Marinade Grill Mates®.
25% less sodium than our original marinade.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Flavor™ you can see! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Debbie M.
Tulare, CA
These grill mates marinades are the best! I have used them on steaks, ribs and chicken. They are so easy to make and are full of awesome flavors. I like to marinate my meat overnight to let all of the flavors soak in and plus tenderize the meat before barbecuing..there is no way i will let my pantry be empty of these. I buy at least 10 packs a month.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
Yummy! I am all about anything that enhances flavor and is a good product for the price. I love it when I can add just the right seasonings to my steak and not have to add sauce too because the flavor can stand on its own. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves a great steak seasoning.
Darci C.
Fort Benton, MT
I love these marinades, they are super quick and so easy!! My kids love to help cook and they love doing these, I use them all the time not just for grilling.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Best marinade for steaks on the grill or even use on burgers. All around a great seasoning that you can pick up at your local grocer.
Daneyl K.
Spencer, IA
Love all these me huaband uses all the time on the grill so good and so many different kinds that u can try. They evwn have chicken
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Foodie Expert
McCormick brand is tried and true. I love using the marinades overnight when we are going to bbq
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Foodie Expert
Literally the best mix! I use this on nearly everything! Even French fries! It's a great price and one packet lasts quite a while! I would definitely recommend and would of course buy the whole store full! Must have any time of year! Especially on that grill!! McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
I use to use this alot. It gives the meat a really good flavor and tendorizes it well. My only concern is the ingredients are so natural. For that reason I stopped using it.
Sarah A.
Foodie Expert
This is the real deal for your steaks, omg yasss it's that good! I've been using this for about a month or two now and my gosh I can tear up my steak like nothing now. You've got to give this a try if you haven't you will fall in love with it just like I have and hey I've got it stocked up too so I won't run out!
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Foodie Expert
What are the best meal prep seasonings ?
emily c.
south plainfield
Witch packet should I use for shrimp