BY MCCORMICK #45 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

A robust blend of coarsely ground pepper, salt, garlic and dill that adds a zesty dimension to all your steak and beef dishes. Grilled food never tasted so good!

Coarse Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper, And Red Pepper), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Paprika.

Buy on Walmart
Toni M.
I don’t like these two more salt content in them they sometimes they got a bitter taste to them and then it goes into the meet I would find something else to mine
Hannah C.
Stuarts Draft
Love this stuff!! It makes your steaks delicious without having to marinate them all day. Great flavor without being too salty. I buy the jar of it so I have it on hand for when I cook steak. Definitely recommend.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Literally the best mix! I use this on nearly everything! Even French fries! It's a great price and one packet lasts quite a while! I would definitely recommend and would of course buy the whole store full! Must have any time of year! Especially on that grill!! McCormick® Grill Mates® 25% Less Sodium Montreal Steak Seasoning
Sarah A.
This is the real deal for your steaks, omg yasss it's that good! I've been using this for about a month or two now and my gosh I can tear up my steak like nothing now. You've got to give this a try if you haven't you will fall in love with it just like I have and hey I've got it stocked up too so I won't run out!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I use to use this alot. It gives the meat a really good flavor and tendorizes it well. My only concern is the ingredients are so natural. For that reason I stopped using it.
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Pretty good marinade for steaks. I do find I add a little extra spices each time to this one. Very good priced and about any store carries it by there gravy and such. Satisfied with flavor after I add a little something tonit
Dawn B.
Greenfield, IN
We love this marinade! We will normally mix it the night before and let the meat marinade over night and thru the next day while we are at work. Steaks always come out tender and perfect.
Ildemar R.
I've been using this product for years now. I use it in all kinds of foods and it really is out of this world good, but you really need to be mindful of the amount of salt in it, as I've used it in sauces and it was way too salty. In the much smaller containers they have 40% reduced salt versions, which is what I use in my sauces now. I just wish the reduced salt variety came in a 28 ounce container - I seem to go through a lot of this seasoning, because I use it very often. Wonderful product, though. It's kind of my secret ingredient - couldn't cook without it!
crystal v.
Wasco, CA
I absolutely love this marinade! The taste is awesome. The price is great! I use it on steak and on chicken because it had such a great taste. Perfect for grilling, cooking meat in the oven, or crock pot. I will definately recommend this product! I buy it from my local winco and walmart stores.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
I absolutely love this seasoning! I have been buying Ribeye cuts and marinating them for a few hours or a day and my family says it's just as good or better than the leading steak restaurants. Great grilled or broiled!!
Amelia G.
St George, UT
What are the best meal prep seasonings ?
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I’m thinking of making this tonight, is it any good and do kids like it (from your experience)
emily c.
south plainfield
Witch packet should I use for shrimp