McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak uploaded by Melaney M.

BY MCCORMICK

MC® McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning.
25% less sodium than our original.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
This steak seasoning is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Whenever I run out, I go out and buy another. You can get this at Walmart or your local grocery store. It's a bit on the pricier side, but it's worth it. It makes a perfectly seasoned steak. I also add garlic and more salt and pepper, but put everything on the steak JUST before you put the steak on the grill and grill for 5 minutes each side (less if thinner steak). This will turn out perfect if you do it like this.
Katie L.
Clinton, Ms
Montreal steak is my favorite. Really gives steak such a good flavor. It is my go to when grilling! Easy to use and the spices always taste so fresh. It met my expectations and is a affordable spice. I recommend this to anyone who likes to grill or if you are in need of more flavor.
Kimberly C.
Lockport, NY
I use this when I need a quick seasoning for steak. It's really good if you mix it with olive oil and brush it on the steak as your cooking it. It's not to spicy but a little pricey when you consider how much you have to use.
Nicole T.
Harrodsburg, KY
I feel like my pantry is naked without this seasoning I ve to grill with it bake with it i use it for lots of my favorite dishes
Alicia S.
Favorite spice to use for grilling!!! Especially since they have a great variety of spices including for chicken .
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I'm a vegetarian and it's a running joke because I use this steak spice on EVERYTHING. And no I'm not exaggerating, I genuinely eat this on EVERY savory meal I make. Something about this blend of spices makes the food taste that much flavorful (though my money is on the granulated garlic, you can't go wrong with garlic).
Jennifer F.
This steak seasoning is the perfect blend of seasoning for a delish and tasty steak. It's the only seasoning you need on your steak. If I'm grilling or using the stove top its perfect.
Rubi G.
Gives great flavor to the meat! Love that it isn't to finely ground so you get the crunchy seasoning crust on the meat that is yummy when you sear the meat
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
Yessss!! This is literally good on any piece of red meat. I love that this cold be used to season meats in the oven,stove ,or grill. It's my fave.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
This seasoning is Amazing on steak. I've put it on my pork chops & chicken too. Really good if you like it a bit spicy.
Karen F.