McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning uploaded by Denise R.McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning uploaded by Paige B.

BY MCCORMICK

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this delicious blend of garlic and herbs to liven up the flavor of grilled chicken, pork or seafood.

Garlic, Salt, Onion, Spices (Including Black Pepper, Parsley, And Red Pepper), Orange Peel, Paprika, Green Bell Peppers, And Sulfiting Agents.

Denise R.
Its not only good for chicken ive used it in ground beef when making burgers or meatballs. It gives it a nice flavor normally dont have to use alot of salt after using this. Thats a big plus.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
This is best seasoning for grilling .. really ... I actually was recommended to try it and I always kind of thought all seasoning are mostly same . This is not!! Makes meat tender and the flavor stands out so well .. please try it if you havent .you wont be disappointed
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
So delicious on chicken. I like use this to marinate buttermilk chicken. I also use it with soy sauce and Italian dressing for a quick 30 min marinade or to bake in.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Our family loves the seasoning when cooking chicken or pork and as you can see from the picture are bottle is almost gone. It provides a lot of season garlic herbs enough salt and pepper that that's all you need.
Rebecca S.
Wolverine Lk, MI
My boyfriend and I grill food quite often and are fans of the McCormick grill mates. This particular seasoning is a tad on the bland side. If you are someone who enjoys very slight seasoning, this is the one for you. If you're searching for bold flavor, you would be better off using a different grill mate.
Laura R.
Edinburg, TX
OMG this stuff is great on everything!! I love it when we grill all the spices are enhanced and leaves our food with a savory taste unlike meat tenderizer that is just a bunch of sodium! I have even sprinkled this in some potato wedges and grilled them and wow yummy!!!!
Jessica D.
This is one of my favorite seasonings. It is very versatile, great on all proteins but also good on veggies. The taste is delicious. Strong on the pepper-which I am a huge fan of.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
One of the most delicious seasonings I've ever tried! It's amazing on chicken but also works for pork as well. It's robust flavor goes well with a lot of different dishes!
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Yummy! This is great on chicken alone or if you want to spice up already marinaded chicken. I love having easy options for flavor without adding a lot of calories!
Shannon L.
Paragould , AR
Man this stuff is tasty! I use it pretty much any time I cook chicken and it always gives the chicken a great flavor. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.