McCormick Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning uploaded by Niveen J.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning.
New.
Mc®. see more...

Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
This was way better than I first thought it would be. Amazing smell to the spices weekend. My favorite protein to add this to his pork. Pork with molasses and bacon is always a huge hit. I was very satisfied with the end. I will definitely keep the stocked in my pantry.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
Just love love love McCormick! I used it on everything. Just taste so good and yummy ­čśüMontreal steak is the best seasoning! Little secret I marinate my steak with olive oil and Montreal steak seasoning and squeezed orange for a day. Just yummy
Megan C.
This is a fabulous seasoning. Chicken breast pieces baked with McCormick Molasses Bacon Seasoning made a great addition to our dinner. It's spicy and bacon but not too spicy. It's absolutely amazing and will be a staple ingredient in our pantry for a long time!!
Paige F.
I LOVE the McCormick mixed spices and this is one of my favorites! It's great with chicken and the flavored are subtle enough to be used as an everyday spice! I've even thrown it in some veggie stir frys- you won't regret buying this spice!
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is amazing. No, really. That would be an understatement, actually. We use this almost daily. It's good to mix into mac n cheese, into some sauteed veggies, or as a rub for ribs. Definitely will be buying extra to stock up!
Mike R.
Volo, IL
One of my new favorite seasonings to use. Excellent on chicken and burgers. The grill really brings out the bacon flavor. Roast up some cauliflower with it. Mmmmmm
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I love all of the flavors these come in and use them daily or when I cook. I love the cajun chicken and the other flavors also. I find myself using them for many things
Erin N.
This works great with chicken, especially on the grill. I've even tried it on pork chops and it was delicious as well! Of course, you can't go wrong with bacon!
Krystina Z.
Pettibone, ND
Yummy yummy yummy... use them all... everyday... different ones on different things... can't go wring when you find them for a dollar...
Ilia G.
Bronx, NY
I love these blends. It's great to season for bbqs or every day cooking. There are a variety of seasonings.