Nina V.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE this and a lot of the their McCormick packet marinades!!!!! They’re so easy to use and don’t take much time at all. They can, of course, be used on their own and taste great.....or a great base for other marinades as well. Great for beginners ( I just told my oldest son to get some) and on the go parents.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Why is this so damn good? I bought this last night to try it when I made dinner for my boyfriend and I. I was going to make chicken Alfredo so I ended up making it anyways, but I put a twist on it by using this seasoning. My boyfriend loved it and so did I!
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
I often find myself with not a lot of time to cook, yet want to prepare a healthy and fast meal. I throw some chicken breasts on the stove and find that adding some lemon or lime juice along with McCormick Grill Mates Mojito Lime sprinkled on while chicken is still cooking and some more after it is done makes for a great full of taste and healthy meal. It also goes well over some steamed carrots to go along with chicken. Recommend it, as it is easy to use and with lots of ways to add flavor foods.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love the McCormick Grill Mates Mojito Lime seasoning. It tastes like fresh lime! It's great to use on baked chicken, grilled pork chops, and baked fish! I don't have to use anything else! It's very versatile. Would recommend this for anyone who loves to cook, and explore different flavor profiles!
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
I know it says marinade, however I'm not much of a planner when it comes to meals, I usually make them when I get home, and that is all of the thought I give it. I use this for seasoning on my chicken straight up and it's delish! Just add some oil in the pan and it is so good.
Mariel M.
Sahuarita, AZ
Often we buy a few condiments to season our stakes or any other meat. You no longer need to buy separate condiments because the McCormick grill mates mojito has it all! The flavor, zest and spices are all perfect for indoor streak cooking or for grilling. Give it a try!
Daphne S.
It is not easy to find a seasoning that is gluten free and tastes good! I use this and salt and pepper on steaks and my picky kids love it.
I also like to use lemon pepper and lemon juice with this seasoning on a pork loin! Yummy!'
Rachel W.
Parma, OH
My hubby and I are always looking for great seasoning mixes as he loves to grill year round. This mojito lime seasoning is amazing and really adds the right amount of flavor for a great meal. Highly recommend trying this out.
Holly T.
One of my favorites!!!! I first fell in love with the Mojito Lime Packet. It was amazing. When I saw McCormick now offering the shaker I was thrilled. This is amazing! It's awesome on chicken and great on fish as well. The flavor is unlike anything else. Ahhh-mazing!!
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
I love this marinate on chicken wings! 24 hrs or more of marinating time is always the best! Plus, I stab the chicken wings with a fork prior to marinating. So delicious slow cooked in the oven or on the grill!