GroceryPantryMcCormick
McCormick Grill Mates Mesquite Seasoning

McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this smoky blend of robust spices for bolder tasting chicken, ribs or pork

Spices (Including Chili Pepper), Salt, Garlic, Onion, Red Bell Peppers, Sugar, Paprika, Sunflower Oil, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, And Natural Mesquite Smoke Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning!
How would you rate this product?
Perry T.
Washington, DC
I use this product on all of my grilling meals and have for many years. This is not part of a testing program. It goes great with steaks, chicken and fish. I highly recommend this product for all your grilling.
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
My husband is the one that got me buying this product. It is delicious on burgers and on steaks. When we grill beef this is the product we use. I am a repeat customer and always will be. The price isn’t bad and I would highly recommend this product to others.McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning
Melissa R.
Highland, NY
In the summer we bbq everything. We trust McCormick seasoning to spice up all of our food. They have so many flavors and they are all delicious. The price is great and we live it.
Lindsey S.
Montevallo
This seasoning makes a great spice rub for any meat! It gives the flavor that you’ve cooked meat on a grill even if you don’t!
Jasmine P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
One of the best ever! I like the bbq too! Could spend all summer trying out different flavors!
Leeann B.
Glasgow, KY
This is great for marinating bbq. My husband grills shoulder and this is one of the ingredients in his marinade. this is in our house at all times.
Vanessa S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
We love to use McCormick Grill Mates seasoning on everything from ribs and burgers to chicken! The seasoning adds a very subtle smoky flavor that is very nice! If you haven't given it a try yet, be sure to do so and you won't be diappointed!
Veronica  M.
This is my old time favorite McCormick grill mate's seasoning. I love putting it in my meat, veggies, and even in my salad. I wouldn't improve anything because I just love this taste. I've tried many other brands but not all are good but this one is absolutely delicious. I recommend it for cook outs and everything!
Ingrid R.
Marlton, NJ
McCormick Grill Mates is a nice spice to add to your meats, chicken or pork. It takes the guess work out. They’ve combined spices for you to bring great flavor to your meal. I like to leave the run on for a couple of hours for better flavor.
Celeste H.
Killeen, TX
I really like this seasoning for steaks. It is so good and makes the food really flavorful

Looking for your answer?