McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Marinade uploaded by Whitney G.

BY MCCORMICK

Flavor up your cookout with this smoky, sweet blend of McCormick® herbs and spices. Combine with oil and water to bring exciting flavor to your barbeque or cookout.

Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Tomato Powder, Spices (Including Red Pepper), Natural Mesquite Smoke Flavor And Other Natural Flavors, Garlic, Onion, Sunflower Oil, Extractives Of Paprika, And Corn Syrup Solids.

Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I found these at our grocery store one time when there was an excellent deal to get multiple flavors of marinade. unfortunately this one left a lot to be desired. Even after following directions there wasn’t much flavor to the meat I made. we compensated by using an abundance of barbecue sauce. The flavor definitely wasn’t bad but it certainly was not much to begin with.
Chelsea T.
Spokane, WA
We use these marinades at least 3x a week. Mother in law wants to know the secret to how we season our chicken. For years we still haven’t told her haha. They’re delish all the flavors. Please bring back the Brazilian bbq
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
One of my favorite flavor marinade for my chicken. I alway put chicken breasts in a ziplock bag make the marinade which is super easy and pour over my chicken. Even if you just marinade for a couple hours it's good but I love doing it for atleast a whole day.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Super tasty! It's great for barbecuing, crockpot, skillet, and oven. I've used it on beef for hamburgers and many other types of meat. Easy to use and super affordable. Purchased at Walmart in the marinade/gravy aisle.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
When my dad goes deer hunting, he sometimes uses this to marinade the jerky to add the smoke flavor. It tastes so good on the jerky that the jerky doesn't last long. It's not too spicy but it has that kick.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
So easy! I love grilling in the Summer, and it's so easy to throw together a meal when you only have to marinate in ~10-15 min. This stuff is pretty potent, so I either don't use the whole packet for our dinner (2-3 steaks between the two of us) OR I marinate more than 3 steaks and use the whole packet.
Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
I tried this on a whim for Memorial Day and was very impressed! I only let it soak with my chicken for about 30 mins before grilling and the chicken came out so juicy and flavorful! Be careful with the sodium of this though, its good to use on occasion if you're watching your wait. and I used olive oil when mixing it. Would definitely repurchase
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I expected a bit more flavoring in my meats, but overall, I do like it. The taste is subtle. I've used it on steaks and burgers. Definitely makes your meats taste good and it's cheap! Overall, I'm satisfied. I'd give 5 stars if it was a bit more flavorful, but I also like my meats super flavored.
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA
I use this on a regular basis during the summer and even when I'm not grilling. I use it on all my meats and veggies that I might grill, just because I love the taste that it gives. It is not overpowering or bland, it is just right. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jodie D.
Jacksonville , FL
I absolutely love this marinade when grilling chicken. I let the chicken sit overnight and it makes for amazing flavor when you grill it. I like to pair it with mashed cauliflowers and a nice salad.
Anna A.
Is this better than liquid marinade?

Amazon