McCormick® Grill Mates® Island Woodfire Grill Marinade uploaded by Amy S.

BY MCCORMICK #46 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Inspired by island wood-fired barbecues, this blend of sweet spices like allspice and ginger, and chili pepper will add robust flavor to your grilled foods.

Salt, Spices (Including Allspice, Ginger And Chili Pepper), Sugar, Garlic, Onion And Grill Flavor (From Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And Cottonseed Oil).

Amy S.
Matthews, NC
I love McCormick Grill Mates and this was a new one for us to try. It was on sale for $1 and i decided to pick up a couple packets. We just made boneless chicken on the grill and I marinated the chicken all day. It was fabulous and made for some mouth watering chicken. The marinade smelled wonderful, tasted wonderful and will be a staple in my pantry from now on.
Barbara H.
I tried this on a whim and the first time I used it I fell in love with it. The scent is intoxicating, the flavor is complex. I wish they sold this by the pound because I would buy it that way. You seriously have to try this.
Shauncea S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoyed using this seasoning on pork steaks. I mixed it with a few tablespoons of olive oil and rubbed it all over a pork roast, I've also used it on chicken. It's very flavorful. I didn't need to use any additional salt. It's not very peppery or spicy so people who are looking for a lot of flavor with minimal bite, this is the way to go!
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
We love McCormick in my family! Trust worthy products always with good flavor. When the grill mates came out years ago we decided to try them. Now we use them as a wonderful run or marinade for our meats!
Lisa C.
Palmer, MA
I love all of the grill mates and how you can buy them in a packet to sample like this, or in a bottle once you know you like a flavor. This one tastes great
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I use this in my steak recipe but I put a tablespoon of lemon and a tablespoon of lime alone with the vinegar or water, I go back and forth....omg so good.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
This seasoning makes your meat taste like your eating st grizzlys because it incorporates the wood flavor to it. But it's not too strong.
Alyssa  p.
Wesley Chapel, FL
If you're in the mood for something a little out of the ordinary to slather those steaks in, this seasoning is definitely a must try!!
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Love it for marinating chicken or beef . A wonderful smell and tastes like something from an expensive steak house.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
Obsessing over mccormicks seasoning!! I use this on everything! It just gives the best flavor for a BBQ