BY MCCORMICK #35 in Spices

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this savory blend of coarsely ground peppers, toasted onion and garlic for bolder, juicier burgers.

Salt, Spices (Including Black Pepper And Chili Pepper), Onion, Red Bell Peppers, Sugar, Garlic, And Natural Flavors.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is really good seasoning to use on your hamburgers to give them extra flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes great flavorful burgers plus this brand usually has low sodium options if needed." in 1 review
Bree M.
New york
I Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. So tasty
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This is really a tasty mix of spices, I would suggest if you are grilling burgers to mix it in the ground beef rather then sprinkling it on as my husband says it burns right off when I sprinkle it on. So I just mix it for him when we are grilling burgers. I am hooked on this mixture of spices, I add a little to everything I make, well almost everything. It goes well with burgers, steaks, fish, and chicken. Whenever I use it everyone says how good everything tastes and I have to agree, it isn't my cooking it is the spices.

It has salt, black pepper, chili pepper, onion, red bell peppers, garlic, and natural flavors. Nothing more, but tastes great.
Scotty W.
Windsor
Was given in a gift basket. Reluctant at first. Said, why not? Used it on pan fried burgers, then in meatloaf, then in sauces, and is now on the table right next to the Seasalt
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
We use this seasoning all year long not only for those hot summer days for cookouts this seasoning is so tasty and with a couple of sprinkles of salt and pepper wa'la perfect for your beef hamburger meat with plain hamburger patties or you know those hamburger helper boxes add this to your meat and even better tastings or any other way cooking beef
this seasoning is always in my pantry get yours now
Stacy H.
Apple Valley, CA
I have used this in the past for burgers and it tasted very good! I don't make hamburgers too often but I know to use this seasoning as it gives my burgers good flavor. Yes I would recommend these to others. I know they have a variety of flavor and would recommend to use them!
Georgia G.
Victoria, TX
We tried the McCormick Grill-mates Hamburger spice and I was not to crazy about the flavor. It was our first time using it and I have to say I'm happier with just plain pepper and salt for burgers. I will not purchase this product again. There are several McCormick spices I absolutely love this just isn't one of them.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Mix this stuff with olive oil and soy sauce (1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons of this seasoning and brush it on steaks or meats about 10 minutes before grilling). It is delicious and will rival a steak in a restaurant. Your guest will want your secret !
Kassandra R.
Florence, KY
A must for summer BBQs! Really brings out the flavor of hamburgers and steaks, super easy to use as well! No other spices are needed because it includes everything you need in one convenient shaker! We usually shake it on on both sides of the meat before cooking and then you're good!
Marietta C.
Harker Heights, TX
I love the different flavors that McCormick has created. I have used them on hamburgers, steaks, and even when I grill bacon. I bought each different flavors at HEB 5 for $5 which is a great deal. The different flavors met my expectations and I will definitely buy again.
Zayda P.
Love this stuff! Put it on the patties, let it sit for a few minutes to soak up the flavor. Or I season them after I buy them put them back in the freezer so they're seasoned when I'm really to grill them. Always a hit!