Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesMarinades & Grilling SaucesMcCormick
Grill Mates Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade, 087 oz (Case of 12)

McCormick Grill Mates Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade, 0.87 oz (Case of 12)

McCormick Grill Mates Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade, 0.87 oz (Pack of 12)0

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick Grill Mates Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade, 0.87 oz (Case of 12)!
Carrollton, TX
McCormick Grill Mates Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade, 0.87 oz (Case of 12) uploaded by Andrea B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an awesome marinade for chicken breast! I mix it up and let the chicken marinade overnight, then put is on the George Forman or bake in the oven. Meat stay tender and juicy.
Mesa, AZ
My boyfriend and I use this marinade all the time! We love to marinade it with chicken on the grill and it comes out great every time!
Eastlake, OH
This is the best on pork chops! We rarely cook pork chips well (they are my nemesis lol) but with this marinade & pan seared they are always delicious, flavorful, tender and juicy. I wont cook them any other way now. Very flavorful but not overseasoned.
Wildwood Crst, NJ
my absolute favorite chicken marinade out there !!! i’m a garlic fan so i always add a little fresh minced garlic and marinate for 30-45 minutes. the vinegar really brings out the rest of the seasoning in this. Every time i go to the store i buy more

Looking for your answer?