GroceryPantryMcCormick
McCormick Grill Mates Fiery 5 Pepper

McCormick® Grill Mates® Fiery 5 Pepper

Flavor you can see. Shake on this exciting blend of ancho, chipotle, cayenne, roasted chile and black pepper.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick® Grill Mates® Fiery 5 Pepper!
How would you rate this product?
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Good product. Food tastes really good just with a little bit on this seasoning. Do not use too much if you usually eat healthy because it is strong. You can buy it in every supermarket.
Marlena J.
Louisa , KY
My top must have backyard bash item. I love spicy and McCormick is the best seasoning a lil goes a long way.
Christina S.
HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! I am soooooo very extremely happy that I had found this! Some time back ago, it was so very hard to even reach any because you we’re sold out or it had just discontinued! This Fiery 5 Pepper IS the absolute best when I grill some chicken! You wouldn’t understand all of the compliments from me giving a bit of my chicken. In fact, I am not really trying to be mean but if you do not like it then there is something seriously wrong with you! Lol
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
1,222 reviews
This is one of my favorite spice mixes from McCormick. The fiery five spice just adds the kick that I’m looking for to a steak. I make a little side of horseradish cream sauce to go with it and I am just in heaven. Highly recommend.
Alexa W.
Buena park, CA
For starts like who doesn't like pepper? i absolutely love pepper an probably use wayyy to much of it but i love this product!
Summer K.
Lewisberry, PA
Great seasoning that works well on steaks and burgers. Gives a little bit of a kick to meat.

Looking for your answer?