BY MCCORMICK

Cowboy Rub is a robust blend with coarsely ground peppers, mustard seed and coffee which gives meat a bold and flavorful crust that seals in natural juices.

Spices (Including Roasted Chili Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, Cracked Black Pepper, Brown Mustard, And Cloves), Coarse Flake Salt, Garlic, Coffee, Onion, Unrefined Sugar, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Extractives Of Tamarind, Extractives Of Paprika, And Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor.

Nicole N.
This rub is awesome! I used this as a dry rub on some pork that I was using to make pulled pork. I left the dry rub on for about 1/2 hour, then put the pork in the roaster and poured about a cup of chicken stock over it. I cooked the whole thing on low for about 8 hours and it was so tender. After pulling the pork and adding my homemade barbecue sauce, it was ready to go. I got so many compliments on the taste, and people noticed that I had "added" something to my special homemade sauce. The rub added another layer of flavor and a little extra zing that knocked their socks off!
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
My husband is the cook in the house and he ALWAYS has this brand of rub in the house using it on our meats! I think he's in love. I think its a really good rub and it tastes amazing. I'm happy with this and I think it's worth the money and a great value.
SALLY M.
This was the best rub and now they discontinued it. Hopefully they get enough people to write them to bring it back. It makes the best flavor when smoking or grilling.
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
I love McCormick Grill Mates. I have used every flavor and am never disappointed. I suggest adding oil water and vinegar and making a marinade with this rub. Tastes fabulous!
Kristen M.
This stuff is delicious! My husband uses this on our ribeye steaks. I love that it's not too salty, not spicy, and has all around good flavor.
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
This rub has great flavor! I definitely like when we use this, delicious rub. Easy to use and add that extra something to a regular dinner.
Amanda M.
Aurora, CO
Grill mates are great to give you a BBQ or gill like flavor even if you don't have BBQ. It will give your food a smokey and spicy flavor.
Jessica  S.
This blend of spices is fantastic on a slab of ribs or a Ribeye. Paired with some
Good ol BBQ or A1 and your taste buds will love you.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
My husband loves this product. He BBQ's with it. Adds a great flavor to our hamburgers and any other meat we cook on the grill.
Lisa P.
Lexington , KY
This makes a great steak. You won't need anything else. It's got the salt, pepper, garlic, and a few other kicks.