BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Grill Mates® Cowboy Rub.
MC®. see more...

Gabrielle K.
My dad loves using this for cooking chicken. It tastes great. It can be messy, but it's totally worth it!
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
My husband loves this product. He BBQ's with it. Adds a great flavor to our hamburgers and any other meat we cook on the grill.
Renata L.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
I love McCormick Grill Mates. I have used every flavor and am never disappointed. I suggest adding oil water and vinegar and making a marinade with this rub. Tastes fabulous!
Nicole N.
Foodie Expert
This rub is awesome! I used this as a dry rub on some pork that I was using to make pulled pork. I left the dry rub on for about 1/2 hour, then put the pork in the roaster and poured about a cup of chicken stock over it. I cooked the whole thing on low for about 8 hours and it was so tender. After pulling the pork and adding my homemade barbecue sauce, it was ready to go. I got so many compliments on the taste, and people noticed that I had "added" something to my special homemade sauce. The rub added another layer of flavor and a little extra zing that knocked their socks off!
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Foodie Expert
This rub has great flavor! I definitely like when we use this, delicious rub. Easy to use and add that extra something to a regular dinner.
Lisa P.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
This makes a great steak. You won't need anything else. It's got the salt, pepper, garlic, and a few other kicks.
Kristen M.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is delicious! My husband uses this on our ribeye steaks. I love that it's not too salty, not spicy, and has all around good flavor.
Jessica  S.
This blend of spices is fantastic on a slab of ribs or a Ribeye. Paired with some
Good ol BBQ or A1 and your taste buds will love you.
April A.
North Augusta, SC
Foodie Expert
I've tried this one a time or two, buts a little harder to find. I would love to be able to find more!
Angela B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pretty tasty! great on steak and pork! helps keep the meat juicy and tender