BY MCCORMICK

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this distinctive blend of sweet brown sugar, bourbon red bell pepper and spices. Great on steak, chicken, pork or seafood.

Sea Salt, Brown Sugar, Dried Cane Syrup, Spices (Including Red Pepper), Molasses (Refinery Syrup, Molasses, Caramel Color), Garlic, Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Citric Acid, Sunflower Oil, Extractives Of Paprika, And Natural Flavor (Including Malted Barley Whiskey Extracts).

Jessica m.
staten island, NY
i am the ultimate foody! since my barbeque obssession, i used brown sugar bourbon dor my beef ribs and i could not stop licking my fingers. the rub is absolutely amazing. its smoky, sweet with a great kick...all you need for great beef ribs!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love how this product comes in a shaker. It makes things so easy to cook with. It is a great value for a great price (11$). It is easy to find in the grocery store. The flavor is really good and I highly recommend this product to you and your family and friends. It is great for parties and cooking out too!
Sarah S.
This is BY FAR my favorite seasoning for meat! I love combining it with some apple cider vinegar. The meat turns out so juicy and has a wonderful taste! I will keep buying this as long as they keep selling it.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
We just bought this yesterday for The first time. My husband smoked a pork tenderloin with this seasoning and holy crap it was delicious. This is definitely a new favorite. The flavor is just sweet enough and it hits you the minute you bite into it. Can't wait to try this on other meats.
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
This seasoning is absolutely amazing. I love the McCormick grill mates. I have used this one in particular for stove top and charcoal grilled meat. You can taste the bourbon and smell it while cooking, a little goes a long way with it. If you guys love this then definitely check out Smokehouse Maple which is also in this line!
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
While I do sometimes like my steak more on the basic side, I love to use this seasoning when I want to change it up a bit! I really love the sweet factor to it, but it's not too sweet that it overpowers the natural flavors of the steak. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a sweeter seasoning for their meats.
Jerri N.
Efland, NC
This is by far the best seasoning I've ever used. I use it on everything from burgers to pork to chicken. It's got an amazing smell and taste to it. Kind of sweet and spicy at the same time but not hot spicy. It's wonderful! I keep it in my stock now.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
This has to be one of my favorite spice mixes for grilling. I use it on steak, chicken, and pork. It gives an awesome flavor. It is also really good in baked beans.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I really like this brown sugar bourbon blend. I use it with my steaks and mix a little bit of oil, vinegar and let them marinade for a while!! It tastes great on the grill and pleases the whole family!!
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I have never worked with this product before, but I see my dad using it all the time, and trust me, the food tastes so good with this stuff! This is a definite buy if your going to grill for your family!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I would love to try this. Is it any good?