McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade uploaded by renee t.

BY MCCORMICK

Try our distinctive blend of brown sugar, bourbon and red pepper. Whether you’re celebrating a holiday – or just the weekend – this value-sized marinade mix means more flavor for more meat. Just marinate chicken, beef, pork or shrimp. Grill and enjoy juicy, mouthwatering taste that will keep your guests coming back for more!

Salt, Brown Sugar, Spices (Including Red Pepper), Tomato, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Garlic, Onion, Gum Arabic, Red Bell Pepper, Malic Acid, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Extractives Of Paprika, Vinegar, Tamarind, And Whiskey Solids.

Cassie R.
Springfield, MO
I've been eating a lot of chicken lately and have been switching up spices quite a bit. I found the brown sugar and bourbon spice and haven't brought myself to use anything else. Even my husband has been stealing it from me for his steaks and pork! We love the sweet and tangy flavor that it brings to our food, grilled or skillet!
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
We always have this on hand to marinate steak in! Always better 24 hrs or more. Highly recommended! So much cheaper to make this marinate then to buy the liquid marinates. So, so tasty too!
renee t.
It's OK it's not the best seasoning that I have tried. I might give it another try to see if it would be better with chicken but it just did not do well with beef
Amanda S.
Hubert, NC
Perfect seasoning for a real BBQ flavor. You can definitely taste the bourbon flavor. Just the right amount of heat. Takes your BBQ game to a whole new level
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
I love that I can season my meat and let it sit before cooking it with this stuff.... the mix is quick and easy to make and taste sooooooo delightful
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
My absolute favorite marinade for both chicken and steak. Especially the liquid pouches, great flavor.
Aris S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Not that great the marinate, i don't love it that much personally i think theres other flavors best but if you like this go ahead!
sherri g.
Not that great i didn't really like it all
i heard their different flavors but i never tasted them before
Kari M.
What all has anyone used this with? Any good recipes recommended ?

Amazon