McCormick® Grill Mates® Barbecue Seasoning uploaded by Alicia B.McCormick® Grill Mates® Barbecue Seasoning uploaded by Teran F.

BY MCCORMICK

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this sweet, smoky and bold blend of spices for a classic barbecue flavor on chicken, pork or steak.

Usage Tips

Shake 1 tablespoon Seasoning per 1 pound of chicken, ribs, pork, wings or steak before grilling or broiling.

Brown Sugar, Salt, Spices (Including Red Pepper), Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Red Bell Peppers, Parsley, Extractives Of Paprika, Acetic Acid, And Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor.

Alicia B.
I picked this up after getting really bored of eating plain old chicken breast. I used this on it and was super impressed with how flavorful it was. Very nice, not too sweet and a little smokey, exactly how I like it. It brings life to any dish you use it in. It's a little pricey, but is more flavorful than most other seasonings. Would definitely recommend this even though it's a little pricey, it's worth it.
Teran F.
I'm in love with this! One my favorite and goes with almost meat I cook esp when add butter and blend it in with it. Recipe recommends with it standard bacon chicken and great on porkchops as well
Morgan R.
State College, PA
I say this for all of McCormick's seasoning - since they are the front runners their stuff is usually very strong in flavor. So you'll need less to get the same taste than some other brands. Tasty, good on chicken or shrimp.
edwarlyn b.
I love this seasoning. I use it for my beloved chicken wings and basically for every chicken plate that I make. Has an amazing smoke and BBQ flavor and it is super affordable. Definitely I'd buy it again
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
This makes delicious grilled chicken. I just sprinkle it on before I grill. The chicken is so juicy and flavorful that you don't even need to add barbecue sauce. Very impressed with the flavor.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
Love using this as a rub! BBQ seasoning is my favorite anyway and McCormick is my favorite seasoning brand. I had to try this and I was not disappointed!

back