GroceryPantrySeasonings & SpicesMcCormick
Grill Mates 25% Less Sodium Montreal Steak Seasoning, 318 Oz

McCormick Grill Mates 25% Less Sodium Montreal Steak Seasoning, 3.18 Oz

NULL

Is it very salty?
Start your review of McCormick Grill Mates 25% Less Sodium Montreal Steak Seasoning, 3.18 Oz!
Brandy N.
McCormick Grill Mates 25% Less Sodium Montreal Steak Seasoning, 3.18 Oz uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Montreal steak seasoning is my go to anytime I cook steaks. It has 25% less sodium so that helps out my hubby and his high blood pressure. It also makes some pretty mean burgers. Taste great and it is very affordable. It is a staple in my home and I will definitely be buying it again. [product:mccormick®-grill-mates®-25%-less-sodium-montreal-steak-seasoning]
Kimberly C.
Lockport, NY
I use this when I need a quick seasoning for steak. It's really good if you mix it with olive oil and brush it on the steak as your cooking it. It's not to spicy but a little pricey when you consider how much you have to use.
Oliva C.
I tried this seasoning a not to long ago. And now it's one of the most important condiments in my kitchen. I like the other flavors too.
Chris B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the few steak seasonings that actually stick to the meat instead of your grill. I used my shaker just a month or so into the grilling season it was so good. Walmart has it available in a couple different sizes. I recommend it.
Amber O.
Stanfield, OR
This is one of are go tos by far. We use it in almost everything. Highly recommend for sure
Abril O.
Lyons, IL
I’ve tried this on steak and wasn’t a big fan of it. The spices are big chunks rather than powder. I began using it on fries instead and liked it much better. I also like it on grilled onions.
Nicole T.
Harrodsburg, KY
I feel like my pantry is naked without this seasoning I ve to grill with it bake with it i use it for lots of my favorite dishes
Katie L.
Clinton, Ms
Montreal steak is my favorite. Really gives steak such a good flavor. It is my go to when grilling! Easy to use and the spices always taste so fresh. It met my expectations and is a affordable spice. I recommend this to anyone who likes to grill or if you are in need of more flavor.
Alicia S.
Favorite spice to use for grilling!!! Especially since they have a great variety of spices including for chicken .
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
This steak seasoning is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Whenever I run out, I go out and buy another. You can get this at Walmart or your local grocery store. It's a bit on the pricier side, but it's worth it. It makes a perfectly seasoned steak. I also add garlic and more salt and pepper, but put everything on the steak JUST before you put the steak on the grill and grill for 5 minutes each side (less if thinner steak). This will turn out perfect if you do it like this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...