McCormick® Grill Mates® 25% Less Sodium Montreal Steak Seasoning uploaded by Melaney M.

BY MCCORMICK

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this robust blend of coarsely ground peppers, garlic and spices for bolder tasting steaks and burgers. This product contains 390mg of sodium. Our Original Montreal Steak Seasoning contains 590mg of sodium per serving.

Salt, Garlic, Spices (Including Black And Red Pepper), Sunflower Oil, Onion, Natural Flavor, And Extractives Of Paprika.

Justine A.
2,076 reviews
I love this seasoning for steak and burgers. And I like that it has less sodium so it isn't too salty. A really great and versatile product. It is even good on chicken.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
This steak seasoning is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Whenever I run out, I go out and buy another. You can get this at Walmart or your local grocery store. It's a bit on the pricier side, but it's worth it. It makes a perfectly seasoned steak. I also add garlic and more salt and pepper, but put everything on the steak JUST before you put the steak on the grill and grill for 5 minutes each side (less if thinner steak). This will turn out perfect if you do it like this.
Kimberly C.
Lockport, NY
I use this when I need a quick seasoning for steak. It's really good if you mix it with olive oil and brush it on the steak as your cooking it. It's not to spicy but a little pricey when you consider how much you have to use.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I'm a vegetarian and it's a running joke because I use this steak spice on EVERYTHING. And no I'm not exaggerating, I genuinely eat this on EVERY savory meal I make. Something about this blend of spices makes the food taste that much flavorful (though my money is on the granulated garlic, you can't go wrong with garlic).
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA
This seasoning adds great flavor and texture to steak, and is an ideal balance of salt, pepper, and other seasoning. I actually love using it on other dishes as well, such as crispy oven "fries" and sprinkled on top of homemade bagels before baking.
Katie L.
Clinton, Ms
Montreal steak is my favorite. Really gives steak such a good flavor. It is my go to when grilling! Easy to use and the spices always taste so fresh. It met my expectations and is a affordable spice. I recommend this to anyone who likes to grill or if you are in need of more flavor.
Andrea R.
McCormick seasoning blends are great and this variety is no acception. The coursely ground black pepper in the blend gives a bold spice which I like, but caution those who do not like such a spicy punch to use the seasoning sparingly.
Jennifer F.
This steak seasoning is the perfect blend of seasoning for a delish and tasty steak. It's the only seasoning you need on your steak. If I'm grilling or using the stove top its perfect.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
I don't know how I ate steaks without this seasoning before! It's the perfect seasoning for a good juicy steak and even works on any other meat as well! Yum!
Rubi G.
Gives great flavor to the meat! Love that it isn't to finely ground so you get the crunchy seasoning crust on the meat that is yummy when you sear the meat
Karen F.