BY MCCORMICK

Flavor You Can See!™ Shake on this delicious blend of garlic and herbs to liven up the flavor of grilled chicken, pork or seafood. This product contains 135mg sodium. Our Original Montreal Chicken Seasoning contains 180mg sodium per serving.

Garlic, Onion, Salt, Spices And Herbs (Including Red Pepper), Orange Peel, Paprika, Citric Acid, Green Bell Peppers, Lemon Juice Solids, Natural Flavor, And Sulfiting Agents.

• What is your fasvorite McCormick seasoning?1 Answers
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
I love this seasoning. It says for chicken but I use it on everything from fish to veggies and other meats. I like that it has less salt but still enough salt to have flavor.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
This is my go to seasoning for chicken. My whole family loves it and I love the price. Its inexpensive and gives chicken a great flavor. I also use this for vegetables and pork.
Olivia W.
This seasoning will make a simple meal something special! I first had the steak one and thought the chicken seasoning couldn't be better(I was very wrong!) I got this seasoning for around $2-3 in my local grocery store. I am really impressed with this seasoning! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to take their meal to the next level!
Jean L.
First, no MSG or Gluten, so yay. This stuff is very flavorful and can MAKE a chicken dish. One of my family's faves: Ranch Chicken
Take chicken quarters with skin still on
smear Ranch dressing on the skin side with a large spoon (I use homemade Ranch for better nutrition)
Sprinkle McCormick's Montreal Chicken seasoning all over generously.
Bake at 375 degrees for 1hr & 15 minutes.
The skin crisps up nicely and the flavor is divine!
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
This seasoning is amazing. It has a wonderful combination of nice bold flavors and spices! Not just great on chicken but on any choice of meats. Flavor cooks right in! Love it. Certainly one for every BBQ.
Helen M.
When my husband and I moved in together we had to start all of our seasonings from scratch, this is one of the first we bought and continue to buy to this day! We always use it on chicken wings along with other seasoning.
We like it as it isn't boring usual chicken power
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I bought this because I'm a huge fan of the Montreal steak seasoning and this is so dull. I barely tasted any flavor. I had to smother my chicken in hot sauce. My sister bought it as well and didn't like it either.
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love all of them! I'm not a big cooker and these seasonings make my food that much better lbvs! Once I tried one I was hooked so I had to buy the rest. If you don't have them try them now.
Trina M.
Don't know what to make for dinner? Then whip up some grilled or broiled chicken with this seasoning. It is so delicious and a hit every time. (A great side is rice and steamed beans)
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love these GrillMates - they're a great way to add flavor - even if you're grilling indoors. I also really like the montreal seasoning on veggies.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your fasvorite McCormick seasoning?