McCormick® Green Tea uploaded by Abi G.

BY MCCORMICK

Michell M.
La Puente, CA
Green tea is my favorite to drink every morning before I get my day started. Product is affordable. Taste great! I'm off to bad start if my mornings don't come with green tea. I recommend this to any one. And I will always buy this product. Love it!
Abigail S.
This tea tastes delicious it has also many ingredients that are very good for you I normally ding my self drinking it when I am sick
Johanna R.
I love this tea, especially on a cold winter night. It'll warm you right up and it tastes super delicious!
Lashanda B.
I love green ☕️, it's affordable and tastes amazing. I have a cup of this every day, bonus, it's healthy
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Love this tea. Definitely one of my favorites. The tea is delicious. I drink a cup every morning.
Marta F.
Love it!
Hot or cold is always great, not just in flavor but also very good for your health.
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
Great taste i feel so good when k drink it i love it should try u can use it hot or cold
Jasmina D.
If you like green tea, this is a great one. Tastes great and it's affordable.
Priscilla W.
Green tea is essential to me, I've recently discovered the different varieties and have noticed how much they have helped, being a woman they have many benefits, like reducingfood cravings, relieving headaches and helping calm my hormones. Definitely a must in a women's cupboard!
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
I love grren tea
Rachel R.
Im just here for the badge
Rachel R.
Anyone else not really like green tea?