BY MCCORMICK

Imelda M.
I've been wanting one of these for a while and I finally got it and I couldn't be happier. I've always had a good amount of cooking spices in my cabinet but recently when trying out a new recipe, I've been having to run to the grocery store to buy specific spices. Ever since I got this I've noticed for the most part I have all the spices I need when I try a new recipe. I love cooking, so having this has become very useful.
Summer M.
Portsmouth, VA
I love McCormick spices! They are always really fresh with great flavor. I love the glass jars most, I am trying to buy each spice in glass and then buy their regular packaging to refill them. Best spices I've used and this makes an excellent gift!
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Love this spice rack! Perfect for my kitchen that has a lack of cabinet space. It's also super helpful to be able to see everything you have instead of having to dig through to find what you need.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
McCormicks and spices, like pb&j they just go together. A good brand that consistently makes a good product at a fair price. That's why they've been around so long!
Emily S.
Sardinia, OH
These are great spices. They have a wide variety to choose from and can be found at nearly any supermarket. Not a huge fan of the price though.
Marley H.
I love this rack! My family has had this in our kitchen for years and its always held up and it makes such a convenient and easy way to store spices!
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
Loe that they had variety. and its no so pricey like some are and love that there practically in any store that surrounds me
Michelle T.
Lexington, NC
I love this product always adding spices to everything I make!!! McCormick Spices are my Favorite!!! Always economic and handy to have around!!
Maria P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love it because I can organize all my spices and see all of them. It also helps me to see when am running low on a spice.
Elena B.
Saint-Petersburg
These seasonings help make each dish unique. I really like the products of this company.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
Really want to purchase this! How big is the rack? Will it fit in a standard pantry?