McCormick Gourmet™ Turmeric Powder, Ground uploaded by Manna Z.McCormick Gourmet™ Turmeric Powder, Ground uploaded by Manna Z.McCormick Gourmet™ Turmeric Powder, Ground uploaded by Katherine E.

BY MCCORMICK

From the ginger family, turmeric has a warm earthy flavor and a rich yellow color. Add turmeric powder to curries, chicken, pickles, relishes, lentils and rice pilaf.

Manna Z.
Homemade all natural Anti-aging, Anti-Microbial skin mask. Using [product:mccormick-ground-turmeric,-9.5oz,-gourmet-collection] and [product:kirkland-signature-organic-virgin-coconut-oil-cold-pressed-unrefined-42.3-fl-oz] . Try it and you'll Love It!
Leave it on for 10 mins. Rinse with warm water and your favorite skin cleanser. Use once a week.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Great product that I use often. It's a very popular product to use when making any type of curry. Gave it 4 stars because it's pricy compared to if you buy a turmeric pack from an Indian store. Other than that, good quality product and is available at most drugstore (in the food section of course).
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I love McCormick Gourmet Ground Tumeric. I use tumeric for everything. i suffer from chronic lyme disease and i use this for joint pain and inflammation. i also use it to cook with too.
Sabrina D.
I've been using tumeric to brighten the color of my face for months now. I mix a bit of tumeric, honey, and milk and leave it on my face for about 15-20 minutes. After you'll see blackheads are gone and face is much brighter. Highly recommended!
Charlene M.
This condiment is very tasty. It gives off a mustard color at first but then carries out a delightful yellow. I bought this at stop and shop, it has a good flavor and I was very satisfied with the quality.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
TEETH WHITENING!!!! Perfect for teeth whitening! Just mix it with coconut oil, & bush on with tooth brush, leave on for 5min, & wash it off by brushing your teeth! :)
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Turmeric is not only great for cooking but is a miracle worker for inflammation; cancer prevention; weight control; bladder care and soooo much more. I mix this in water with honey and lemon and my life has litterally changed. I feel so much better. This is amazing. Seriously amazing! It makes for great cooking too and the McCormick brand is my favorite as it seems to work better and certainly tastes a little better then off brand.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use turmeric in so many of my meals, it has so many health benefits! It's an anti-inflammatory so it's great for digestive inflammation that occurs with diseases such as ulcerative colitis, and it works great in face masks to as a treatment for acne! There are tons of uses for turmeric besides cooking, but to make your favorite curries, McCormick is definitely the freshest tasting. Highly recommended, I think everyone should incorporate turmeric into their lifestyle.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Turmeric is my one of my favorite spices! I normally use it to prevent acne and it also brightens up my complexion! I love this stuff so much, I use it as a mask at least twice a week. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves to cook, or make homemade face masks like I do! :)
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Finely ground turmeric. I like that it is finely ground so that you are able to add a little at a time. It has the peppery ginger flavor that you would expect from turmeric. I trust the McCormick brand and it will continue to be a household name
Sam K.
Asbury, NJ
Has anyone noticed any positive side effects regarding inflammation when using this product?
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
I've been reading all the comments about this certain type of spice and saw that you can use it in a mask that helps with acne?? I'm all for like home remedies of making masks that don't involve being so expensive. My questions are Does it really work? and how would you make the mask? Like what ingredients do you need with it?
Lindsey M.
St Helena Is, SC
Can you use this to make your own face mask?
Brenda H.
I heard a lot about it. What are some ways to used it as a beauty product?
Aleta C.
San Mateo, CA
I read on Pinterest about using this to permanently remove hair. Has anyone had any experience doing that!

Amazon