BY MCCORMICK

McCormick Paprika, 8.5-Ounce

Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Smoked Paprika is one of those special spices that give any sort of dish that perfect amount of smokiness. It goes great in hearty soups- such as chili , any beef product, fish and chicken. My personal favorite is in chicken fajitas. I will even add smoked paprika into some of the sauces I make.
Christina W.
This is one of my favorite spices! I seriously will never go without this, it's got a really great smoky flavor without tasting fake, I use it in chilli, rib rub, on steaks, burgers, and in BBQ sauce. I've tried another brand to save some money and it's not nearly as good, this is worth every penny!!
Deactivated A.
Such a smoky, bold yet smooth flavor. Smoked paprika can be used on any meat but my favorite is in soups. I use this a lot while dieting and I consume nothing but vegetable and chicken broth with a bunch of veggies and beans....the heaviness of paprika makes me think there's meat in it.
Ivis A.
Smoked paprika Is everything. It's a bit spicy but the true hero is the smokiness that this product ads to anything. From potato fries to just regular meal or chicken, you can definitely taste that awesome smokiness.
Joseph F.
Friars Point, MS
I have put it with tuna, cheese balls, and other foods. It can pretty much get put on anything you want. I would definitely recommend it since it can give a smokey taste to just about everything you put it on. This particular brand is definitely worth the money. Although there are other cheaper brands that have a lesser quality.
Lindsay J.
Smoke paprika makes a cool addition to any cooked fish you are concocting in the kitchen! I sprinkled this on my tilapia and it was delicious!
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
This brand is a bit more expensive than others. Love the smoky flavor this gives to your recipes and the red color is appealing to the eye.
Samantha E.
This smoked paprika really does have a good smoked taste to it and is great to use on deviled eggs!
Lissa L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Not a super big paprika fan, but I think the "smoked" definitely gives it way better flavor!
penelope P.

always use , especially in meat, I like the smoky flavor , and also gives some color to meats
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
What can you use this for?