Versatile thyme adds its warm, aromatic flavor to slow cooked stews, soups, and roasted meats and poultry. Add it to stuffing, vegetables, beans and jambalaya.

Organic Thyme Leaves

So far I've only used this in chicken noodle soup. How else can I use this?
How do you use your Thyme?
Got this in my Frosty Vox Box but haven't a clue what to do with it, as I don't normally use many spices when cooking. Any tips/suggestions?
Start your review of McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Thyme!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love McCormick's brand...the time is amazing and provides a great flavor to my roasts, chicken and Pasta!” in 16 reviews
“It has a great fresh taste & I use thyme in a lot of winter soups, stews, baked chicken, smoked sausage casseroles & a lot of other dishes. ” in 9 reviews
“I love cooking so my spice rack in my kitchen is plum packed with tons of seasonings, McCormick is my go to brand, my all time favorite is spicy Montreal steak seasoning.” in 7 reviews
“...and it really gave my food a nice kick without being to tangy, it smells really good and was very fresh. ” in 7 reviews
“Compared to fresh herbs it was lacking in flavor, as all dried herbs are, but it still had enough punch to it to be distinguished in the dish and is a great product overall.” in 6 reviews
I find more of my purchases gravitating towards organic for healthy reasons. I’m so glad McCormick expanded their line for organic products. I’ve used this brand ever since I started cooking having seen my mother used them in her kitchen growing up. This particular thyme is really good!
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Shawnee, OK
Let’s talk about the packaging it super nice and on the fancier side for such an inexpensive spice! The best part you can pop the kids off and fill it up with whatever! So when I buy whole time leaves that I leave out and they dry up “pop” goes the lid and on goes the thyme!
Organic
Millville, PA
When having fresh herbs & spices isn't a possibility I love having this. It is still just as tasty and gives my food the flavor I am looking for without feeling like I am missing the freshness. I am always happy with any of the McCormick products.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I have a whole set of McCormick organic spices and I love all of them.   I make spaghetti,  chili,  pumpkin pie spice,  cakes,  desserts and lots of other recipes.   They all met my expectations.   I'd recommend McCormick organic spices for everyone that wants to be a great cook.
Vegetarian, Organic
This spice is a must have staple in any kitchen. It brings plain eggs to life, and it's compliments chicken very well. I like that the packaging is glass, vs. plastic. The price is fair given the quality. I purchase this before I run out of what I already have.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great one. Really taste the thyme. Really easy to use, beautiful packaging. It is even easy to hold because of those ridges on the side. Way beyond my expectations. Definitely recommend it. It is one that I always have in stock.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Great Falls, MT
This is a nice alternative to a fresh spice. I use it in many recipes from soups to marinara sauces to homemade meat rubs. Love that its ina glass bottle. Ok value.
Organic, Dairy Free, Nut Free
As a newbie in the kitchen, I used to purchase whatever seasoning/ingredients I found (most probably the cheapest as well) until my boyfriend started teaching me how to cook and directed me to this brand -- organic ingredients-- and wow! what an eye-opener! It does make a h u g e change!
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
The freshest ingredients really do make the difference when it comes to making your favorite dishes. Versatile thyme adds its warm aromatic flavor to stews, soups, and roasted pork, beef, chicken and turkey even add it to stuffing, vegetables, and beans.I use Thyme frequently in my cooking so it was really easy to incorporate and use frequently. It is a nutrient rich spice with many wonderful benefits to its use. McCormick’s Gourmet line of spices had nice bright color to it, which signals freshness and that it’s not over dried really enhancing the flavor of the spice as well as your food. I received complimentary to try in my Frosty VoxBox.
Cape Coral, FL
I received this product courtesy of Influenster in my FrostyVoxBox for review and testing purposes. I must say I was very impressed by the packaging. I love the strong bottle and how fancy it appeared. Prior to receiving this, I had never tried Thyme. Let me just say I am officially hooked and it will be another added spice in my collection. This McCormick Thyme tastes AMAZING on chicken. I used in famous chicken and wild rice soup and got amazing compliments on the soup, and everyone asking what I added to make it so flavorful. It was definitely the McCormick! I will be purchasing this product again :)
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...