McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Thyme
Versatile thyme adds its warm, aromatic flavor to slow cooked stews, soups, and roasted meats and poultry. Add it to stuffing, vegetables, beans and jambalaya.
Organic Thyme Leavessee more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "Love McCormick's brand...the time is amazing and provides a great flavor to my roasts, chicken and Pasta!" in 16 reviews
- "It has a great fresh taste & I use thyme in a lot of winter soups, stews, baked chicken, smoked sausage casseroles & a lot of other dishes. " in 9 reviews
- "I love cooking so my spice rack in my kitchen is plum packed with tons of seasonings, McCormick is my go to brand, my all time favorite is spicy Montreal steak seasoning." in 7 reviews
- "I used it with my chicken and then in my pasta sauce and it really gave my food a nice kick without being to tangy, it smells really good and was very fresh. " in 7 reviews
- "Compared to fresh herbs it was lacking in flavor, as all dried herbs are, but it still had enough punch to it to be distinguished in the dish and is a great product overall." in 6 reviews
McCormick Gourmet offers great quality herbs which are also not overly expensive.
I use Thyme for Chicken and Turkey. It also is great in soups and stews.
The flavor is vibrant and pure, unlike some brands where you are hardly able to taste the seasoning. I highly recommend McCormick Gourmet Herbs
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos