BY MCCORMICK

Aromatic rosemary adds distinctive Mediterranean flavor to roasted or grilled pork, chicken or lamb. Use in tomato sauce, vegetables, potatoes and soups.

Ingredeints:

Organic Rosemary Leaves

Buy on Walmart
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not sure if the gourmet tag means anything substantial or not, but I really like the glass container for reusing later. Worth the upcharge for that alone, plus yeah, the rosemary is fine.
Lisa N.
I love how fresh they taste, just like it was out from my garden. I love that the flavor and scent don't disappear after opening for months.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love love love McCormick spices! Especially this rosemary one,i used it on my leg of lamb and it was a hit!
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Quality is great and it's organic. However the price is a little high for a dried spice. Wonderful flavor!
Kimberly A.
Oshawa, ON - Ontario
I use have used McCormick spices for quite a few years and I am pleased with their products. The crushed Rosemary is so fresh and fragrant. I use it for all my cooking needs.