McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Red Pepper, Crushed uploaded by Amy A.McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Red Pepper, Crushed uploaded by Sarah H.

BY MCCORMICK

Crushed red pepper adds fiery heat to all types of foods. Sprinkle it at the table over pizza, eggs, salads and pasta. Or add to chili and stir-fry recipes

Organic Red Pepper

• Anyone have a favorite recipe that calls for crushed red ...2 Answers
  • Is the McCormick gourmet red pepper supposed to be somewh...1 Answers
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These pepper flakes are delicious! They are the perfect amount of spice to make a dish tasty! I adore them and the price is super cheap! They are worth the investment because you can put them on everything!!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
These are perfect for pizza toppings, adding to sauces for spice, or seasoning a salad that you want to have a kick. I always have this on hand and it's usually something that guests usually take a second look at but then go 'hey that's a great idea'. You can find this at most grocery stores in the spice isle for about $5
Jamie W.
I love putting these on my pizza, gives my pizza a nice kick to the melty cheese and toppings I have on my pizza! I also sometimes season it a bit on my baked fish I make. It taste so wonderful! I love McCormick spices! Never a disappointment! I own a lot of their spices and the most trusted spices I know for sure!
Clair M.
Beaverton, OR
I love crushed red pepper in the majority of my food. I love THIS because I like grinder style spices. My cabinet is slowly starting to be filled up with them.
Unlike the normal spice jar of crushed red pepper, this gives you smaller flakes which mix in better with your food.
Hannah W.
I love McCormick as a brand. I particularly enjoy the red pepper flakes because they give a bit of flavor without starting a flame inside my mouth. The only problem I have is that they sometimes bunch up near the lid, which causes difficulty when trying to shake them out.
Lindsay J.
These crushed red pepper flakes are a good addition anytime I am making any tomato type of chicken whether it's cold or separated but also when I make chicken quesadillas or any type of Mexican recipe this gives it a little kid
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
I trust McCormick brand for mostly anything and their Gourmet collection lives up to the name. I use red pepper a lot when cooking and the McCormick brand is always tasty without being overpowering. Plus, it is not over priced.
Samantha H.
This stuff is extremely strong. Usually I put it onto my pizza and onto spaghetti but this stuff is so strong that I can't even stand it. It's a bit too much for my liking, not the same stuff I feel like I grew up with.
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN
A staple item in my pantry. I don't have the time to dry out my own peppers for a fresh crushed red pepper. Mccormick Gourmet Crushed Red Pepper is a fine susbtitue for someone with a little less skill and time!
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
I like a little of the crushed red pepper seasoning cause it is usually too hot for me, but the McCormick brand us not that spicy for me. I also like that is has a slightly different taste then the other brands.
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN
Anyone have a favorite recipe that calls for crushed red pepper? We love trying new recipes about as much as we like red peppers flavor.
Amy A.
Las Vegas
Is the McCormick gourmet red pepper supposed to be somewhat moist when first opened and clumpy? Not sure if I got a bad bottle. Just bought today 10/18/18 and best by date 6/2019

Amazon