BY MCCORMICK

This classic blend of sweet aromatic herbs brings a taste of Italy to your table. Add to tomato sauce, pizza, pasta, chicken, beef and vegetables.

ingredients:

Organic Herbs (Including Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Savory, Oregano And Basil).

Varsha N.
Boston, MA
I love using Italian seasoning as a marinade for chicken and other meats. It goes exceptionally well with pasta and Italian homemade breads as well. It is super affordable and a good solution for when you don’t know which spices go well together. Available at most grocery stores.
Desiree D.
Harrison, OH
I love this product. I've always loved McCormick's Italian Seasoning and this shaker is perfect because you don't have to worry about running out so soon like you do with the little shakers.
Melissa K.
I love McCormick's Organic line. The products taste great, plus I know exactly what I'm putting into my body.
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Spice is a must to have in your pantry. I use it all meats to add flavor. It a must to have on hand
Krystal B.
We love this blend! I have a large spice rack that's well stocked, and this blend of Italian Seasoning was the first to get emptied! We used it on pizza and in pasta dishes...and even in chili :)

Amazon