BY MCCORMICK

A fragrant blend of spices used in Indian cuisine to add golden color and warm flavor. Add to curries, pilafs, vegetables, deviled eggs and chicken or lamb dishes.

Organic Spices (Including Coriander, Fenugreek, Turmeric And Red Pepper), And Organic Onion.

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I love this brand of spices, so naturally I bought theirs. Tastes great, tastes fresh and is reasonably priced. I bought it at Publix and I absolutely recommend you check your local grocer for it!
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I eat at a HongKong restaurant which makes this awesome yellow curry. I tried it at home many times and it didn't taste anywhere close to the restaurant one. One day I just purchased this curry powder and used it in the curry and voila! the curry tasted exactly like the one I like! It's yummy and smells heavenly.
Amancia B.
Los Angeles, CA
being Caribbean you aalways want to find the closest thing to home. I used this McCormick brand curry before. I don't know if everyone is like me and my family that love our curry to be a lot more spicy. but it's okay everybody is different I would still buy again.
Heidi M.
Palm City, FL
The McCormick Curry Powder is fine if you want to add a hint of curry flavor to a soup or side dish. However; if you are trying your hand at making authentic Indian, Thai or Jamaican curries, you will likely be disappointed. There are many, many different types of curry, and you can not substitute a generic curry powder and expect great results.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Mt neighborhood Indian food store recently closed. I was sad by this loss, and tried McCormick Curry. It was okay... I miss real Indian Curry but this is a decent substitute until I can get what I want agian
Asha R.
Durham, NC
This is one of the best seasonings I have ever tasted It has a really good flavor and gives my food that bang that I'm looking for. I love to put it with my spicy chicken tomato sauce. It is also great for helping out with curry chicken :)
Andreina M.
McCormick curry is perfect for that Indian flavor you've been looking forever and is organic; you can't ask for anything better. . Gotta love McCormick for there awesome products.
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
I'm living this curry powder! I'm always a bit skeptic on not making my own from scratch - but as a busy mom of two and a full time worker - this has made my life so much easier!
Rheana H.
Summerville, SC
My household uses a lot of McCormik brand spices, and my husband very much likes this curry. We use it in soups, cooking vegetables, and seasoning meats. We will continue to buy.
Michelle S.
Olney, MD
I have been wanting to try curry powder for a while. I thought the flavor was good but I did have to use a lot of get a good spice on my food. I enjoyed using this and would buy it again.
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
What are dishes that you like to add curry powder to?
Beta H.
Arlington, VA
Have you used this to make curry and would you recommend it?? If you don't recommend it, what do you use instead?