BY MCCORMICK

Cumin’s earthy flavor is a must for Indian curries, Middle Eastern couscous and hummus, Mexican tamales, and Tex-Mex chili, tacos and fajitas.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda M.
San Antonio, TX
Good product, as McCormick usually is. I like that this is in a glass container and is organic, but the quality seems on par with the cheaper, plastic seasoning.
Corinne j.
Fort Campbell, KY
Only cumin I buy. Fresher than the usual spices(I think mostly because of the glass container) and organic. You cant go wrong with that.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Best cumin seasoning I've ever used. Very flavorful. I make my own taco seasoning and is is a must for anyone else who does.
Teri Leigh M.
United Kingdom, Scotland
I use a lot of spices but I mostly use cumin. It's better organic and I like how it's in the glass container.