McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Chili Powder, Hot Mexican Style uploaded by Nonnie M.

BY MCCORMICK

This spicy blend of chili pepper and other spices adds flavorful heat to chili, tacos, salsas and other Mexican-style dishes.

Chili Peppers, Cumin, Salt, Oregano, Silicon Dioxide (Added To Make Free Flowing), And Garlic.

Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is my absolute favorite chili powder to use as I'm cooking. It's has a "just roasted chilis out of the oven" flavor to it and has just the right kick to it. I find that it is more concentrated in its depth of flavor and is well preserved in the glass bottle rather than in a plastic container. It's slightly more pricey than others, at around $7 a bottle where I shop, but it's worth it and I will purchase it again when I run out.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
McCormick is one of my favorite brands for seasoning! I really like this Mexican style chili powder, it has a great flavor! With the perfect amount of spice. It isn't too pricey either! I definitely recommend it!
Jade K.
Great seasoning. If you love spicy and mexican food, definitely give it a try. I love powdering this on my steaks and chickens and they tastes so exotic and good! I am very satisfied with this product
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Such a great flavor. I love the different spices. When I barbeque I marinate my fish, chicken and stakes with it. I change up my mash potatoes with this spice.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Great seasoning. Love putting it on chicken and beef for tacos! I love McCormick brand seasonings. This has all the right flavors and not overwhelming
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
Perfect Seasoning for tacos and any Mexican dishes. I also use it to make chili for hot dogs and chili beans. McCormick is my favorite Seasoning brand.
Deni M.
Overland Park , KS
Love this product! The perfect amount of spicy with a delicious flavor! Love adding this to chicken to add a little extra flavor!
Shannon S.
I love using this brand's spices. They taste gourmet, just as the name implies and the family lives the flavor.
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Great in chili cheap easy to buy can mix it in tacos.. It is a chili powder so u can can't use too much.
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
Love this seasoning. Great for making homemade taco seasoning. Also great for using in homemade chili.
Evangelina P.
Is this extra spicy and got?
Shushanik K.
How spicy is this?
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
On a scale of 1-100 how spicy is this
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
No more than a regular chili powder