Caitlin C.
I love all the spices in the McCormick Gourmet Colkection that I have used so far but this is one of my favorites. I like spicy food so this one gets used a lot. It's great to give anything from scrambled eggs to soup a little extra heat. I have used lots of different brands of spices over the years and I feel like McCormick does a great job sourcing their spices. Right off the bat at the grocery store, they look fresher than other spice brands and once opened, seem to retain that freshness for a very long time!