BY MCCORMICK

Use cracked premium black peppercorns for bold flavor and robust texture. Rub on steaks, chops or roasts before cooking, or sprinkle over pastas and salads.

Black Pepper

Lisa A.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love the convenience of freshly ground pepper in disposable packaging. Yes it's nice to have a pepper mill but I find it to be so messy to refill the mill so this is a perfect alternative to that. I cook pretty much daily so fresh herbs and spices are a MUST! And of course we know that salt and freshly ground pepper brings out the natural flavor of whatever it is you're making. This is a staple in my spice rack!
Catherine B.
We love using McCormick Gourmet Collection Cracked Black Pepper for cooking! It has a rich pepper flavor that really carries throughout whatever I am cooking. I find I can use a little bit of this and it goes a long way so I do not end up over peppering items but still get a great flavor! We especially love using this for meat marinades and seasoning!
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
I love getting my fresh black pepper this way, instead of buying a large pepper grinder. The one draw back to this product is whenever someone goes to use it they get confused about how to get the pepper. There is a slim black cap on top you need to remove. Then you turn the grinder over and grind your pepper. It may seems silly, but it is funny to watch people get so confused over the pepper.
Angela L.
I love all of McCormick's seasonings and this one is no different. It's full of flavor. I use this a lot on salads. it's hard to eat right and if your eating the same thing a lot you need to do things to make you want to eat it. that's what this pepper does for me.

Try it you won't be disappointed.
Ashley B.
Cracked black pepper has so much more taste than the ground variety. Using this on things as simple as eggs gives it more flavor. The spice shines through and you get the full effect of the pepper. Love using this on everything!
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
There's nothing like the taste of fresh cracked black pepper that you are able to add to finish off a meal. a few quick twists and you can add a boost of flavor to any meal! definitely keep these on hand!!
Katherine E.
When I cook, I like to make sure my food is very well seasoned. this pepper grinder gives you fresh black pepper. compared to just a regular pepper shaker, you get a much fresher taste and much better flavor
Joanne D.
NAPANOCH, NY
My daughter grabbed this by mistake when shopping for me. I actually was impressed with the fresh taste. I will continue to use this in replacement of my black pepper in ALL my cooking escapades that call for pepper.
Gabbie P.
Stroudsburg, PA
This pepper is really great for the price! You don't have to buy a large wooden grinder and the pepper is fresh and flavorful. Would definitely recommend for your table and spice cabinet.
Janelle C.
Vallejo, CA
It's a quality staple! This is a brand and product I grew up with. We go way back! If this was a human, then we'd be best buds because it's been there for me just about all my life haha.