BY MCCORMICK

From the same fruit as nutmeg, mace is warm, spicy and slightly sweeter. Use in place of nutmeg in any recipe. Add a pinch to desserts, custards, cream sauces and potatoes.

Ground Mace

Buy on Amazon
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
I've never personally used this spice, but everything that McCormick makes has such a high quality to it. All of the seasonings that I've used have had bold, great flavors to them.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
I just love mccormick spices.i have so many different ones at home that i use very often.can always find what i need in spices.i grew up on these spices as well..good for the family
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
All of my spices are McCormick. They last the longest and have such strong, delicious flavors!
nothing much to say good stuffs
Kasey S.
I use all McCormick's seasonings!!! Never personally used this exact spice but I'm sure it's as good as the rest!
Lindsey J.
La Follette, TN
I'll tell you this. McCormick is the only type of spice I use. It's always fresh and always the best.
Kleeh H.
Wake Village , TX
Grace H.
Bayside, NY
Todos los spices de esta marca son muy ricos tienen mucha variedad lo recomiendo
Cristina R.
McCormick is my favorite brand to use on my plates and I always have to have it .
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My mom use this is one of her favorites spices she really like it. You can use it
Heather M.
Sedalia, MO
Has the best flavor and shelf life compared to most other brands I've tried.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
What would I cook with this?
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
What recipes use ground mace? What is it??
Stephanie S.
What other seasoning would you compare it to ?