BY MCCORMICK

Garam masala is an aromatic blend of spices extensively used in Indian cuisine. This all-purpose seasoning adds warm, sweet flavor to chicken, lamb, fish, potatoes, rice pilaf and breads.

Spices (Including Coriander, Black Pepper, Cumin, Cardamom, And Cinnamon).

Buy on Walmart
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Garam Masala needs to become a staple in everyone's kitchen! The McCormick brand is a solid choice. I love Indian food but often make it at home to save money.
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Good for masala love that dish not Indian but I love their dishes and this is great to give it that kick, I also love their paprika and tumeric. Recommend.
Alli M.
Oh Good Lawrd I adore this spice! McCormick Gourmet Collection Garam Masala is AMAZING! The taste is spot on authentic! I found mine at the local QFC.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
My sister bought this for one specific Indian dish a while back but honestly it's become such a staple. Really good on chicken!
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Its perfection! This should be a kitchen staple for anyone! Whew i just live for the smell BUT it tastes amazing too :)
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Great spice for making tikka masala. I used this several times on chicken and beef and pork this spice mix is great .
Melissa P.
Hamilton, Ontario
Ok, so can you say yummy!! I love this spice!! It helps give my food some pizzaz and not only do I love it, but my kids do to!! I also love sprinkling a little of it on my salads and steamed veggies. Yum!!