BY MCCORMICK

Chives are freeze-dried to preserve their mild onion flavor and bright green color. Sprinkle on baked potatoes, scrambled eggs, deviled eggs, vegetables and dips.

Buy on Walmart
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL
I keep these in my pantry for any time I get a wild hair to make potato soup. You can't really tell the difference from fresh and these once it's cooked down into the soup.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
These chives are a great addition to so many meals. In the summer, I chop up my own, but when it isn't garden season, this is my definite go-to.
Rachel S.
Columbus, OH
I wouldn't normally recommend dried, since it has a strong affect on the flavor, but McCormick chives have great flavor!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
McCormick always have the best spices and products. I always pick up their products when I am in the I really like them.
Style H.
Austin, TX
Just spend the .50 cents it costs for fresh chives and stay away from this product. Run!