McCormick Gourmet™ Chile Pepper, Chipotle uploaded by Alyssa C.McCormick Gourmet™ Chile Pepper, Chipotle uploaded by Kendra O.McCormick Gourmet™ Chile Pepper, Chipotle uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY MCCORMICK

Chipotle chiles are smoke dried jalapeños. Essential to Mexican cuisine, add to chili, salsas, soups, stews, rubs and marinades. Also adds smoky heat to chocolate.

Buy on Amazon
Kendra O.
My favorite new spice find! It’s so good on scrambled eggs. We even put it on street corn! You should really try this! I bought it at Walmart and we are officially addicted and would buy it again! Get it!
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This chili Pepper is very very good it's chipotle chili pepper flavored and taste wonderful! I use it to season almost everything now
Wanda  S.
Malden, MO
I love how this product brings out the bold spicy flavors I love in my chili. My go to brand when making my famous homemade chili!!
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I fell like a celebrity chef using McCormick Gourmet Collection. Smoky flavor adds a special touch. Good on chicken.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I really enjoy this gourmet kind that McCormick has come out with. I find the flavor and quality to be great.
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
It's mild and Smokey... I use it whenever I'm going for a Mexican inspired type of meal...
Max J.
Thornhill, ON
Really Good product I love this spice! I put it on my eggs all the time and always add it too my meats as well. Be aware that this does not make it spicy. No this adds a nice smoky flavor and a tiny tiny bit of heat, but just overall great flavor.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL, AL
I really like the flavor this adds to my mexican dishes. It's a very mild and smoky heat. It adds a lot more than just spice.