Add a Photo

By MCCORMICK
#24 in Spices

The freshest flavors deserve a fresh new look! McCormick Gourmet's Thyme imparts a light minty flavor that is distinctively warm and aromatic. We use FlavorSealed technology to lock in the fresh thyme flavor and deliver it to you.  Our All Natural Thyme can be used throughout the day in dishes such as breakfast casseroles, hearty soups, stews, stuffing and oven-roasted chicken.

Looking to mix it up in the kitchen? Here's some fun and simple recipes to try out featuring McCormick Gourmet Thyme!

Beef Bourguignon

Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon with Wilted Spinach

Artisan Bread Stuffing with Apples and Sausage

Photos (10)
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

I used this on my Thanksgiving turkey this year. It helped make the turkey taste delicious! It smells and looks fresh, which is a plus. Other brands do not look as appealing as McCormick's Thyme. I think the glass container makes it more attractive too. Love it!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA

I've used this on chicken it gives it a great flavor and a little gos a long way. I just sprinkle evenly around the chicken but as a warning don't put to much the flavor is strong. My family like it .
Ana M.
Ana M.
Stockton, CA

Love this is my chicken noodle soup recipe! It adds so much flavor and scent to it... paired with garlic and it is heaven in a bowl for me!!!
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Muscle Shoals, AL

Love all McCormick spices! Not only do they seem fresh but they are also packaged in an attractive bottle! McCormick is the way to go!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park, FL

Hands down the best flavoring brand. We have been purchasing this brand for a while now and will continue to do so
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY

I love these spices and i love thyme! Its so delicious and flavorful!! Its good on almost all types of food .
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH

I love this great for my pasta and so many other meals!!Great taste and always fresh..I would recommend this product..
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY

I use this for salad seasoning and for seasoning chicken or meat it adds that little ummph of flavor. It's so good !!
Rania Z.
Rania Z.

I. use. Thyme. for Chicken and. spaghetti . It is so tasty .love it actually I used it for everything I make cheese and thyme on toast its yammy this is my favorite breakfast.
Willie C.
Willie C.
Kansas City, MO

I will love to receive this in my frostyvoxbox what a wonderful herb for seasoning great alternative instead of salt so send me some to make my meal happy please.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH

What are your favorite cuts of meat to spice with thyme?
kendal ann m.
kendal ann m.
Washington, DC

What's your favorite recipe to use the Thyme spice with?
samantha c.
samantha c.
Pasadena, TX

How many people love it
Helly K.
Helly K.

Got this in my Frosty Vox Box but haven't a clue what to do with it, as I don't normally use many spices when cooking. Any tips/suggestions?
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, In

What is your favorite Thyme recipe?

Join Now