BY MCCORMICK #34 in Spices

The freshest flavors deserve a fresh new look! McCormick Gourmet's Thyme imparts a light minty flavor that is distinctively warm and aromatic. We use FlavorSealed technology to lock in the fresh thyme flavor and deliver it to you.  Our All Natural Thyme can be used throughout the day in dishes such as breakfast casseroles, hearty soups, stews, stuffing and oven-roasted chicken.

Looking to mix it up in the kitchen? Here's some fun and simple recipes to try out featuring McCormick Gourmet Thyme!

Beef Bourguignon

Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon with Wilted Spinach

Artisan Bread Stuffing with Apples and Sausage

McCormick Gourmet Thyme
  • "Love McCormick's brand...the time is amazing and provides a great flavor to my roasts, chicken and Pasta!" in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product for testing purpose from Influenster ...I love thyme in my chicken receipts in bake chicken with thyme and orange and lime..stew chicken I gives it a extra touch to the flavors in your meals" in 13 reviews
  • "It has a great fresh taste & I use thyme in a lot of winter soups, stews, baked chicken, smoked sausage casseroles & a lot of other dishes. " in 9 reviews
  • "I used it with my chicken and then in my pasta sauce and it really gave my food a nice kick without being to tangy, it smells really good and was very fresh. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love cooking so my spice rack in my kitchen is plum packed with tons of seasonings, McCormick is my go to brand, my all time favorite is spicy Montreal steak seasoning." in 7 reviews
April P.
The freshest ingredients really do make the difference when it comes to making your favorite dishes. Versatile thyme adds its warm aromatic flavor to stews, soups, and roasted pork, beef, chicken and turkey even add it to stuffing, vegetables, and beans.I use Thyme frequently in my cooking so it was really easy to incorporate and use frequently. It is a nutrient rich spice with many wonderful benefits to its use. McCormick’s Gourmet line of spices had nice bright color to it, which signals freshness and that it’s not over dried really enhancing the flavor of the spice as well as your food. I received complimentary to try in my Frosty VoxBox.
Kristy S.
Columbus, OH
I received this product courtesy of Influenster in my FrostyVoxBox for review and testing purposes. I must say I was very impressed by the packaging. I love the strong bottle and how fancy it appeared. Prior to receiving this, I had never tried Thyme. Let me just say I am officially hooked and it will be another added spice in my collection. This McCormick Thyme tastes AMAZING on chicken. I used in famous chicken and wild rice soup and got amazing compliments on the soup, and everyone asking what I added to make it so flavorful. It was definitely the McCormick! I will be purchasing this product again :)
Trina M.
I received this from Influenster in my #FrostyVoxBox
McCormick Gourmet offers great quality herbs which are also not overly expensive.
I use Thyme for Chicken and Turkey. It also is great in soups and stews.
The flavor is vibrant and pure, unlike some brands where you are hardly able to taste the seasoning. I highly recommend McCormick Gourmet Herbs
Kimberly K.
Christmas, FL
I love their new packaging, first and foremost. It allows McCormick to stand out better. The quality of their seasoning never seems to fail me. They have always alloted for the right amount of spice combination, drying protocol, and packaging. Trying out the 'new' Thyme, left me with a smile and aromatic house while making chicken noodle soup. Love the improved packaging & as always the quality. Thank you #frostyvoxbox / #Influenster for the opportunity to try it out
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I found a recipe for Lemon Thyme Chicken Tenders that looked really good so we decided to cook some up. It calls for fresh thyme, so we substituted 1 tbsp of the McCormick thyme. The thyme, chicken, and lemon complimented each other well making a tangy, aromatic dish. Compared to fresh herbs it was lacking in flavor, as all dried herbs are, but it still had enough punch to it to be distinguished in the dish and is a great product overall.
Rebecca R.
I received this in my FrostyVoxBox. One place I tried this out was on my tilapia filets I cooked for dinner one night, along with a little salt. The smell of the thyme is wonderful, my kids both enjoyed smelling the bottle after I opened it, which also lead to questions as to what thyme was and why it was called thyme :) It added a nice flavor to the fish - wasn't too over powering, but could taste it. I'm happy to have this on hand.
Lynn W.
Cadillac, MI
I got this in my Frosty VoxBox and used it to cook stake the other day. It gave it a great flavor and blended well with the other seasonings. I have some other thyme I got from a family member but surprisingly liked this one much more. Definitely a favorite ingredient in my spice cabinet right now!
Alyssa F.
McCormick Spices are the gold standard, and this was no exception. Generally I buy my spices in bulk, but it was nice to have this additional one. Unfortunately they are usually incredibly expensive (which is why I buy them in bulk.) Previously, I have purchased this McCormick spice, and the quality is identical. What is different was the aesthetic of the bottle. They are using more "modern" style and have replaced the red caps and older logo. I do miss the design of the older ones, but I don't buy this product for its look, I buy it for its taste.
Liane C.
I got this in the Frosty VoxBox. I wasn't sure what to do with the McCormick Gourmet Thyme as my exposure to most spices is limited to whatever we have in the pantry and much of our spice collection has sat there for years, but browsing the McCormick website for recipes lead me to a very simple and easy recipe for Smoked Paprika Chicken (5 minute prep and 20 minutes of oven baking) that ended up very tasty.
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
McCormick is my favorite spice brand, the flavors are rich and you can truly taste the difference and this product is no different. I used this when I made my roasted potatoes in the oven and it turned out fabulously. I also used this when I made a ham in the glaze. Amazing!
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What are your favorite cuts of meat to spice with thyme?
kendal ann m.
Charlotte, NC
What's your favorite recipe to use the Thyme spice with?
samantha c.
Pasadena, TX
How many people love it
Helly K.
Got this in my Frosty Vox Box but haven't a clue what to do with it, as I don't normally use many spices when cooking. Any tips/suggestions?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
What is your favorite Thyme recipe?